• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HaloGAF at PAX: Meetup planning and more.

Sai-kun

Banned
Yeah I took anyone's number who was listed on the haloGAF page just in case, so text anytime or whatever. I'll be in Seattle by noon PST today!

Sai-kun

Banned
I've been walking all around downtown. Went record shopping up by the space needle, hit up the sci-fi/music museum/experience music project, and also tried to hit up the public library but it's closed for the weekend :(

Breakfast plans seem to have solidified over at HBO, so this is like some whirlwind tour of eating now, haha

You're just not going to PAX Friday morning?

Edit: Also you were in Vancouver? (like Vancouver, BC?)
... sup.

Also it's going to take you FIVE hours to commute from Vancouver to Seattle X_X?

wtf form of transportation are you taking.

3C6xw.jpg

FyreWulff

Empty spots = me going around actually seeing all the booths this year, things that pop up, and NDA'd stuff.

I just put the important notes of panels and meetups on that right now

And yeah, I've been in Vancouver, BC for the past two months. I'll be coming back after not too long. We're taking the quick shuttle. canadian roommate buddy estimated the transit time off him doing it last year. I think we can technically show up from around 12:30 onwards, but I just write off a couple more hours anyway.

Edit: Also you were in Vancouver? (like Vancouver, BC?)
... sup.

Also it's going to take you FIVE hours to commute from Vancouver to Seattle X_X?

wtf form of transportation are you taking.
I'm taking a Greyhound tomorrow morning from Vancouver and the estimated time they give is like 4h 40m.

heckfu

Banned
Currently sitting at Hartsfield-Atlanta airport, the current busiest airport in the world.

That's a crazy thing to think about considering it's...Atlanta.

Slaker117

Currently sitting in the Portland airport. The flight to Seattle from here is less than an hour, but I have to wait here for three. Connecting flights are fun.

Sai-kun

Banned
I'll probably be wandering around downtown Seattle for lunch tomorrow, so if any of you are around then let me know!

Let's do it! Myself and two other people (CosmicBus and AcridMeat) were gonna get lunch today. Cosmic is still sleeping at the moment but we'll eventually make our way downtown!

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Duncan, you made the reservation for tonight correct? Should we ask for Duncans table when we get there?

Side note, the guys with me were a bit worried non HaloGaf people may be a bit odd at a HaloGaf thing, I assured them Ghal's family was coming too so they'd be fine. Let's be cool to non Gaf people. :)

Duncan, you made the reservation for tonight correct? Should we ask for Duncans table when we get there?

Side note, the guys with me were a bit worried non HaloGaf people may be a bit odd at a HaloGaf thing, I assured them Ghal's family was coming too so they'd be fine. Let's be cool to non Gaf people. :)
Yes, the reservation is in my name.

Non-HaloGAF people will be treated better than Junior Members.

GhaleonEB

Work and home fun is preventing me from getting there for dinner in time. Alas. :\

Is there a way to share/coordinate cell #'s? I just bought and activated my first. Excite.

Slaker117

Not going to be able to make it to the dinner, but are we planning to meet-up at the convention center right before PAX starts? It would be fun to rush the Halo booth as a group as soon as they open the doors.

Work and home fun is preventing me from getting there for dinner in time. Alas. :

Is there a way to share/coordinate cell #'s? I just bought and activated my first. Excite.
Check your PMs for contact info.

I am planning to head straight for the Halo 4 line at 10:00 tomorrow morning, if anyone wants to meet me there. Not sure when I'll line up in the Queue Room yet.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Myself and two friends will be heading down to the market around 6 and unto the restaurant around 630. See you guys there!

Frank, get moving! :p

GhaleonEB

I know. In years past I've brought my wife's with me. I've just never had need of one before, but it was necessary to coordinate this time around since she's coming up tomorrow with kid #2, and I'm bringing kid #1 tonight.

New spangled pre-paid T-Mobile flip phone. So I'm only like, eight years behind the tech curve now. Catching up!

Which is hilarious considering the tech at my job...
Check your PMs for contact info.

I am planning to head straight for the Halo 4 line at 10:00 tomorrow morning, if anyone wants to meet me there. Not sure when I'll line up in the Queue Room yet.

I has no PM.

I haz PM. Thanks. Leaving now.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
I know. In years past I've brought my wife's with me. I've just never had need of one before, but it was necessary to coordinate this time around since she's coming up tomorrow with kid #2, and I'm bringing kid #1 tonight.

New spangled pre-paid T-Mobile flip phone. So I'm only like, eight years behind the tech curve now. Catching up!

Which is hilarious considering the tech at my job...

I has no PM.

I haz PM. Thanks. Leaving now.

This is where my wut came from.

Top Bottom