• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HaloGAF |OT: Anniversary| So fades the great harvest of our betrayal.

All guitar wankery works by virtue of narcissism, but Steve Vai works by virtue of DARK MAJIK.

I meant because it's Mjolnir Mix. By Austin Ford, GAF handle Mix. :lol

OT: Don't make a girl a promise...
OT: The in your face inner space unified interface
OT: Oh, I know what the ladies like
OT: The War on Color
OT: I need a wet one
OT: Frank beats everything
OT: Halocyon Days

Welp, I know what I'm calling my sex tape.

49b97a3570.jpg

Ugh, they took all of the color out of this avatar, the original color palette was better. I ran this through photoshop, it's an amateur job, but I think it looks better.

image.php

daedalius

So should I save my amazon music gift card for the release of the H2a remastered soundtrack? When is that going to be available?

Also, medals are awesome.

Ugh, they took all of the color out of this avatar, the original color palette was better. I ran this through photoshop, it's an amateur job, but I think it looks better.

image.php

Even though we are making fun of ourselves here, we still would like a less washed out foggy post processed graphical world of violence right?

RIGHT?!

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I don't really wanna do the next OT anymore. I'll have my hands full with the tournament. Consider it up for grabs.

Booshka

OT: Don't call it a comeback kill

If I would have saw a Comeback kill medal in Halo CE after finally fighting my way out of a spawn trap and gaining map control, I might have just turned off the Xbox. Comeback kill is the, "you were getting shit on" medal.

Deception

If I would have saw a Comeback kill medal in Halo CE after finally fighting my way out of a spawn trap and gaining map control, I might have just turned off the Xbox. Comeback kill is the, "you were getting shit on" medal.

It's the "your getting rekt kid sell your Xbox" medal

Weirdly, I kind of appreciate it, since frankly I spend a lot of my time getting shit on. Makes me feel like I'm starting a, well, comeback.

Granted, it doesn't generally pan out that way, but you get the idea.

Madness

All guitar wankery works by virtue of narcissism, but Steve Vai works by virtue of DARK MAJIK.

btw Nightfall is coming together. be interesting to see how folks think it stacks up against FUD

The MC version of the Astro A50s are god tier and look really subtle..

FUD was sort of a dark horse in a sense. I know I certainly didn't think it would turn out to be as good as it did. Expectations are higher with Nightfall now, so it's also easier to be disappointed. I'm excited to see it shift from a more teen/young adult connected story, to having adult actors do the roles and have it be not only a Locke origin story, but tie into Halo 5.

Booshka

Weirdly, I kind of appreciate it, since frankly I spend a lot of my time getting shit on. Makes me feel like I'm starting a, well, comeback.

Granted, it doesn't generally pan out that way, but you get the idea.

Every time I saw it, it felt condescending, which is obviously just a personal reaction. I don't want to know that I was getting destroyed. If I actually comeback and land a multi kill and/or kill streak, then I will feel good about coming back.

One kill after getting shit on is not a comeback, it's a mercy medal gifted to me by the sensitivity division of the casual gaming department.

Random17

Halo OT: Or we might have stumbled into an entire MCC
Halo MCC OT: The reclamation has already begun
Halo MCC OT: 1328x1080 reasons to be excited
I'll show myself out

Booshka

So will Halo 2 Campaign in original graphics be legit 1920x1080 at 60 FPS? Cuz that's what really matters, 343 can get participation points for their bastardized 1080p for Anniversary graphics, but so long as every game at original assets is actually 1080p and 60FPS, then the E3 marketing speak is still solid.

Madness

I'm planning one for a little bit after MCC comes out. I talked about it a little bit yesterday.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=133296716#post133296716

Depending on what we find out about the dedicated servers and whatnot, I'd wonder if it would be wise to limit the tourney to NA and have a separate tourney for EU/Aus based on participation. Time and distance are a huge factor. And best of five sounds like an awful lot of playing and time these days. Maybe in the last few stages have it best of five and early on have it best of 3?

I would keep it one game to start as well. Each game plays so differently, but if you're down to organize and run it, it could work. Either way, hope you pull it off.

Kibbles

So will Halo 2 Campaign in original graphics be legit 1920x1080 at 60 FPS? Cuz that's what really matters, 343 can get participation points for their bastardized 1080p for Anniversary graphics, but so long as every game at original assets is actually 1080p and 60FPS, then the E3 marketing speak is still solid.

I don't believe so, since it's still running both engines at once with the instant switch, it takes the same amount of power on classic and anniversary graphics.

Madness

I don't believe so, since it's still running both engines at once with the instant switch, it takes the same amount of power on classic and anniversary graphics.

It is. The original Halo 2 campaign will be running at 1080p/60 whereas only the H2A campaign will be 1328x1080/60.

Top Bottom