• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HaloGAF |OT: Anniversary| So fades the great harvest of our betrayal.

Just add goddamn player search toggles for game version, maps and gametypes already.

FTFY :)

Also why is no one talking about the eSports integration? To me that is a major draw for Halo Channel. Live game feed, live scores, live text feed, live twitch chat and all in one simple UI presentation. BAM. I hope it has a toggle for full screen game feed view vs. that all in one UI, it would be great to be able to switch.

Welp looks like I'm buying 3 Xbox Ones in the next weeks.

Sunset Overdrive bundle = Paid Off
Call of Duty Bundle = Paid Off
Halo Bundle = Fucking want it

I won't triple up but if that white bundle drops for MCC I'll double up my X1 stock levels.

I personally see "I'm a Moron, and I don't understand image compression."

apx27Un.jpg

What.....give me one of your current ones then.

Mmm takis, so tasteful, so spicy, I hate them

I don't know if this was already posted, but Microsoft has just announced an Xbox One bundle with Halo: TMCC for Brazil.

Price is R$1.999 ($840), and it will be available in 2015.

Source: http://adrenaline.uol.com.br/games/...sileiro-com-varios-bundles-para-xbox-one.html

Mmmm I guess Mexico will get that bundle too

senador

Banned
I feel like a MCC Xbox One bundle is a given/no-brainer. Going into the holiday it'll be huge. They just aren't going to announce it quite yet so they don't stab themselves in the foot with sales. That's my guess anyway.

Why the hell do people want white consoles now anyway? Just because it's different? Last time when they were white everyone wanted black ones. People are weird.

Mmm takis, so tasteful, so spicy, I hate them

Are they the Doritos of Mexico?

That is a pretty goddamned idiotic thing to do.

Fracas

#fuckonami
I feel like a MCC Xbox One bundle is a given/no-brainer. Going into the holiday it'll be huge. They just aren't going to announce it quite yet so they don't stab themselves in the foot with sales. That's my guess anyway.

Why the hell do people want white consoles now anyway? Just because it's different? Last time when they were white everyone wanted black ones. People are weird.

It looks a bit nicer to me. I'd guess it also shows fingerprints/dusts less.

What I really want though is a matte console. So much better imo.

senador

Banned

Yeah matte would be nice, or at least no gloss on the top. So hard to keep that clean and scratch free.

Blueblur1

Speedy is either a crazy liar, loaded with money, or slowing building up massive credit card debt.

Speedy, you can do whatever you want. But I strongly suggest you be a little careful with your spending if you're putting everything on credit cards. I've been dealing with a large credit card debt the past 7 years and I can tell you it's no fun.

Same goes for anyone else who is spending money they don't have.

Speedy is either a crazy liar, loaded with money, or slowing building up massive credit card debt.

Speedy, you can do whatever you want. But I strongly suggest you be a little careful with your spending if you're putting everything on credit cards. I've been dealing with a large credit card debt the past 7 years and I can tell you it's no fun.

Same goes for anyone else who is spending money they don't have.

I think you're projecting.

Ampoc

Neo Member
Why are the Halo 4 medals still in.. I thought they were placeholders, yet they are still here.. Ugh, I do not like them at all.

My church gave me this one and it was a JPG and I'm way too lazy to change it into a PNG OR remake it to be bigger/clearer.

So you love God, just not that much?

Anyway, Takis are good and the H2A resolution is acceptable. Frankie had always waffled about the final resolution so it shouldn't even be that surprising.

Why are the Halo 4 medals still in.. I thought they were placeholders, yet they are still here.. Ugh, I do not like them at all.
Change for the sake of change.
So you love God, jusyt not that much?

Anyway, Takis are good and the H2A resolution is acceptable. Frankie had always waffled about the final resolution so it shouldn't even be that surprising.
Frankie talking so nonchalantly about ADS gives me a weird feeling in the pit of my brain.

Madness

Same. I just think the white looks really nice. The controller looks much nicer too. It's just a choice of getting the limited edition version or the normal version. The only reason I even bought an Elite was because it had the newer Jasper chipset and after 4 RRoD I couldn't get it repaired anymore, nor did I want to. Otherwise I was perfectly happy with the egg colored Xbox 360 premium/pro.

If you want matte, do what gaming side does, sand it down (please don't actually do that, I was cringing at how many hate gloss so much).

willow ve

Black X1 with 1TB drive and MCC is what we need. Come on Microsoft, stop messing around.

Seriously though, how is 1TB not standard by now?

King Leo

Neo Member
IGN said:
It took a lot of work to make Halo 2 feel right. In fact, "We had to get Havok to recreate aspects of the original physics code used for Halo 2," 343 told us.

So in other words... superbounces confirmed? Yes? Yes. That's exactly what it means. Hopefully. >_> (hope intensifies)

Top Bottom