• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HaloGAF's Inaugural League: The Eternal War of Downer VS SLRP

Nutter

Damn, sorry guys, been super busy lately, maybe been on GAF 30 mins the past 3 days? lol

With another team dropping out, I think it's safe to say we're dead in the water, lol. Maybe we can try again once 343 patches in some custom options like respawn timers that actually work? hah

We can always try the modded gametypes.. (and get banned LAWL, even though we wont be sharing it)

In other news, Spec Ops: The Line is amazing.

Thermite

Damn, sorry guys, been super busy lately, maybe been on GAF 30 mins the past 3 days? lol

With another team dropping out, I think it's safe to say we're dead in the water, lol. Maybe we can try again once 343 patches in some custom options like respawn timers that actually work? hah

Well, it was fun while it lasted. GGs

I'd like to see how post-TU Doubles handles because if it's proper stuff, I'd be interested in perhaps running a league.

I say league because it might just be easier for teams to play each other when available rather than hoping people can make it on for certain times in a week. Plus you'd have more matches, more chances to earn points, and arguably a better idea of skill at the end.

Top Bottom