• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HaloGAF's Inaugural League: The Eternal War of Downer VS SLRP

Ramirez

Should put the no PV and Camo rule in the OP, I don't see it there.

Yea, it was in Tashi's gametype post, I'll add it to the OP, should be a no brainer though, shit is trash. We actually only have 2 matchups left after Nutter's game, Risen is apparently MIA, so I doubt that one's happening. Any word on your game Heckfu?

Thermite

Omlet and I won 2-0. Good games, guys.

Game 1
game107k64.png

Game 2
game2upur9.png

Nutter

Feedback for next week or iteration of the league.

Could we please take out Radar and set a respawn timer? (at least 3 seconds or 5)

Ramirez

Feedback for next week or iteration of the league.

Could we please take out Radar and set a respawn timer? (at least 3 seconds or 5)

Respawn timers are borked. I set it to 10 in my gametype & it still spawned you instantly. Thanks 343!

Nutter

Respawn timers are borked. I set it to 10 in my gametype & it still spawned you instantly. Thanks 343!

I just tested this out earlier. It worked on the gametype I made. I think it might be borked if you choose from Team Slayer Pro and base it off that.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Well, I threw you a pm Ram earlier today about Risen's unavailability. Still no word from him.

Ramirez

Well, I threw you a pm Ram earlier today about Risen's unavailability. Still no word from him.

I thought I replied.../oldpeoplemoment

Yea, I guess he's not gonna be around, I'll just give you all the dub, and probably drop another team to make us even. I think we could complete a season with Fu/Tunavi & your team, drop the other 2.

Risen

I thought I replied.../oldpeoplemoment

Yea, I guess he's not gonna be around, I'll just give you all the dub, and probably drop another team to make us even. I think we could complete a season with Fu/Tunavi & your team, drop the other 2.

Sorry I missed Ram... was out of town a ton for the last couple weeks. Didn't get the memo until today. I is bad kid...

Ramirez

Sorry I missed Ram... was out of town a ton for the last couple weeks. Didn't get the memo until today. I is bad kid...

Well, you can try to get your game in still, see if Plywood is available tonight or whatever.

lulz@Madden nerds trying to sabotage! All matches aside from 2 were played in the advance window!

Ramirez

Kicking two guys out based on stereotype isnt very Team Jesus like...

It's exactly TJ like.

I don't know Tashi, like I said, they were all played except 2 matches, and Risen's would have been played if he wasn't out of town. I think 3 is fine, but I'll extend this week since he was out of town.

Top Bottom