• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Harry Potter [Mafia] |OT| “Yer a werewolf, ‘Arry”

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Actually, thinking about it, switchers are on Blarg tonight and we don't seem to have a doctor, so I die tonight anyway, so me keeping Umbridge secret is kind of pointless.

Umbridge is Gorlak.

Sawneeks

Banned
I was thinking it may have had something to do with switchy mc switchy action.

Day 3: Revenge of the Switch.

No. My role says the presence of dark magic sets it off. I think I am the bad investigator that Burbeting's role hints at it, in that I return some false guilties. It would make sense with Filch in the books.

Hmmm. I'm going off of sheer trust but

Vote: Hyperactivity

Crab and LoC are telling the truth. If I'm right about what happened Night 1 then Hyper is Scum.

Kawl_USC

Day 3: Revenge of the Switch.

Hmmm. I'm going off of sheer trust but

Crab and LoC are telling the truth. If I'm right about what happened Night 1 then Hyper is Scum.
Care to expand on your thoughts as a dead person walking in about 20 minutes?

MagnumBoy20xx

Neo Member
Just great! I wake up late to find us in one of THESE situations. I don't feel comfortable in voting for the worthy edge, and because of what crab just said, I don't want to vote him or LoC either so I guess I'll just keep my vote on retroid. speaking of crab:

For what it's worth, I think from the description of my role that it can be triggered by the presence of Horcruxes and maybe other things; Salva said my role wasn't as simple as inno/guilty but won't clarify. I assume that means I can get false guilties (e.g., I'd have got one N1 on Blargonaut if I'd visited him). However, I don't know because I haven't tested it on anyone who has owned up to having a Horcrux.

If we keep TWE alive, then you could test it on him, right?

Kalor

Actually, thinking about it, switchers are on Blarg tonight and we don't seem to have a doctor, so I die tonight anyway, so me keeping Umbridge secret is kind of pointless.

Umbridge is Gorlak.

I think Blarg said he had a one time heal so we sort of have one.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
oh total shitballs I forgot Blarg's doc role

ugh, sorry I played that really badly. :/

Flame_AC

Just great! I wake up late to find us in one of THESE situations. I don't feel comfortable in voting for the worthy edge, and because of what crab just said, I don't want to vote him or LoC either so I guess I'll just keep my vote on retroid. speaking of crab:

Switch to Hyperactivity then/

SalvaPot

Day 3 votes

matt attack (0)
lord of castamere 1580 (2137)

crab (2)
rynam 1618
thegoddamn 1643 (1748)
sawneeks 1833 (1846)
theexodu5 1985 (2212)
blargonaut 2174 (2275)
theworthyedge 2197 (2224)
hyperactivity 2327

thegoddamn (0)
flame_ac 1701 (1963)
lone_prodigy 1712 (1872)
crab 1719 (1726)

blargonaut (0)
crab 1738 (1919)
hyperactivity 1743 (1910)
christina mackenzie 1757 (2243)

gorlak (0)
miracle 1774 (1788)
crab 1948 (2272)

nin1000 (0)
theexodu5 1917 (1917)

salvapot (0)
theexodu5 1917 (1942)
crab 1919 (1948)

ninpot (0)
hyperactivity 1922 (1944)

kawl_usc (0)
kalor 1951 (2223)
flame_ac 1963 (2204)

theworthyedge (9)
roytheone 1987 (2086)
enker 1992 (2005)
hyperactivity 2025 (2025)
hyperactivity 2030 (2318)
lord of castamere 2137
retroid 2169
bananaspaceprincess 2186
flatearthpandas 2207
kalor 2223 (2296)
christina mackenzie 2243
crab 2272
lone_prodigy 2301
flame_ac 2322 (2363)
sawneeks 2336 (2356)
kawl_usc 2344
miracle 2352

retroid (3)
kawl_usc 2081 (2299)
magnumboy20xx 2110
enker 2166
roytheone 2187
flame_ac 2204 (2322)

lord of castamere (6)
sawneeks 2082 (2336)
gorlak 2089
miracle 2103 (2352)
theexodu5 2212
thegoddamn 2217
matt attack 2226
blargonaut 2275
kalor 2296
kawl_usc 2299 (2344)
theworthyedge 2315 (2340)
hyperactivity 2318 (2327)

lordofcastamere (0)
theworthyedge 2224 (2315)

hyperactivity (3)
theworthyedge 2340
sawneeks 2356
flame_ac 2363

tur_1448906400.png

Kawl_USC

I can give someone an item however I don't know if they receive it or not. I only know that Hogwarts-aligned players can use it/receive it at all and I don't think he got it.

And then that's it? You saying you don't know if they receive it at all hints at it being gone from your possession no matter the state of the other person?

Flame_AC

Why did you switch to Hyper?

We can keep TWE and Crab and LoC alive since we all seem kind of sure they are town or neutral about to die. So we can go for someone who made a very telling move. I'm throwing my vote on it in the hopes of convincing others that theres enough support to lynch him.

Sawneeks

Banned
And then that's it? You saying you don't know if they receive it at all hints at it being gone from your possession no matter the state of the other person?

I just get a confirmation that my action was received. Whether they get it or not I have no idea but given Hyper's reactions and responses I'm assuming he never got it.

Just a quick question: If you try to give it to a scum player, would you retain the item?

Yes.

Kawl_USC

We can keep TWE and Crab and LoC alive since we all seem kind of sure they are town or neutral about to die. So we can go for someone who made a very telling move. I'm throwing my vote on it in the hopes of convincing others that theres enough support to lynch him.

An hour earlier and I might agree. I think it's too late in the day to be trying to swing that big of a vote stack away from TWE.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
An hour earlier and I might agree. I think it's too late in the day to be trying to swing that big of a vote stack away from TWE.

yeah, I really fucked that up. I was trying to conceal my role because it's a fairly powerful one but I left it way too long before claiming.

Kawl_USC

I just get a confirmation that my action was received. Whether they get it or not I have no idea but given Hyper's reactions and responses I'm assuming he never got it.

Yes.

I don't get how these two answers match up. You don't know if they get it, but if they don't you retain it? So if you retain it then you would know they didn't get it, right?

Kawl_USC

But for what it's worth I would have preferred to lynch Hyper (or Retroid or anyone we suspected of being scum) over TWE. I'm not super thrilled with Crab right now.

Sawneeks

Banned
I don't get how these two answers match up. You don't know if they get it, but if they don't you retain it? So if you retain it then you would know they didn't get it, right?

I can't use the item myself, I just give it to people.

if Hyper never received it, and you don't have it, then where did it go?

I keep it? If I try to give it to a non-Hogwarts aligned player then I keep it, however I don't know if that happens or not.

MagnumBoy20xx

Neo Member

I keep it? If I try to give it to a non-Hogwarts aligned player then I keep it, however I don't know if that happens or not.

try to give it to someone tonight before you die. if they receive it, then we might just have found scum!

Kawl_USC

Do you have multiples of this item to give out? Or could you be trying to give out an item you no longer have if you already gave it to a hog warts aligned role?

Not thrilled with how this final hour has played out with two more town PRs being revealed. I'm not sure why you chose to reveal over LoCs lynching Crab, but I'll trust you for now.

Says the guy voting for LoC in the first place. What did you think was going to happen?

Top Bottom