• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Having a kind of sort of bad day... but by no means THE WORST FUCKING DAY EVER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chony

So I get up nice and early this morning for my drivers test (at 8:30 am). I double check to make sure I have everything, and bam, my mom cant find her proof of insurance. So she looks for it all morning until we just decide to leave to see if they will let it slide. We wait untill 8:50 when someone finally gets there, and they dont let me take the test, and that an opening is not for another 3 weeks. But now my permit expires in a few days, so I have to renew that first, pay for the test again, reserve another appointment, all of which could have been avoided. Fucking bullshit. Since it was Friday, 50 people were there to take the open driving test, so we couldnt get the insurance and come back. They only have one appointment on fridays. Ahh I am so pissed. Well im off to see Bourne Supremacy.

Chony said:
So I get up nice and early this morning for my drivers test (at 8:30 am). I double check to make sure I have everything, and bam, my mom cant find her proof of insurance. So she looks for it all morning until we just decide to leave to see if they will let it slide. We wait untill 8:50 when someone finally gets there, and they dont let me take the test, and that an opening is not for another 3 weeks. But now my permit expires in a few days, so I have to renew that first, pay for the test again, reserve another appointment, all of which could have been avoided. Fucking bullshit. Since it was Friday, 50 people were there to take the open driving test, so we couldnt get the insurance and come back. They only have one appointment on fridays. Ahh I am so pissed. Well im off to see Bourne Supremacy.

If this is your worst day ever, you can go to hell.

Chony

Well maybe it's not the worst day ever, but I am really pissed of all the time and money I have waisted for nothing.

Felidae_Khrall said:
If this is your worst day ever, you can go to hell.

IAWTP

He probably thinks that Good Charlotte's songs are harsh too. O MANG Jr High is so tough~

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Hey cut the kid a little slack! I remember being 16 and waiting for the day I could drive... granted might not be the worst day ever... but having that kind of freedom dangled in your face..only to lose it (even if for a little bit) must be pretty earth shattering for a 16 year old pup

Blackace said:
Hey cut the kid a little slack! I remember being 16 and waiting for the day I could drive... granted might not be the worst day ever... but having that kind of freedom dangled in your face..only to lose it (even if for a little bit) must be pretty earth shattering for a 16 year old pup

Try failing your driving test twice due to things that weren't your fault.

First one, retarded instructor tells me I wasn't left shoulder checking AT ALL. I was like WTF, I left shoulder checked everytime I made a left turn. Him "No you didn't." That was bullshit.

Second time. Construction had popped up overnight at one section of road, so we had to detour, I saw a sign saying 60 right after the turnoff, and did 60. After a few minutes he told me to slow down to 55 as I was going faster than the limit. I told him about the sign and he said there wasn't one.

I went back later and double checked... guess what. 60! :p

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I'm 20 and I can't drive. Why? Well to be decent at driving so you don't absolutely fail your test you need to practice, right? Well what happens when no one helps you practice? You're screwed. Though I've managed to get by through other means.

Anyways that's though luck kid, you should be happy you even have parents that help you with this sort of thing. They're probably buying you a car too, aren't they?

=W=

Seriously. What a disgrace of a worst day ever.

I'm pretty sure you don't have to renew your permit to get your license here. But that may just be for people over 18.

Desperado

6.8 said:
IAWTP

He probably thinks that Good Charlotte's songs are harsh too. O MANG Jr High is so tough~

haha, I was thinking he should write a song about it

and now im
STUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKK (stuck) AT HOOOMMMMEEEEEE
and i
FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL (feel) THE FOOOOOOOAAAAAAM
coming from my mouth coming from my mouth coming from my mouth...
[ass guitar solo]
MAAAN BITCH I HAAAATE YOU , I WANNA DEEE-CA-PI-TAAAATE YOU

xsarien

daedsiluap
I failed my first driver's test miserably, and it left me shattered for months. The slip of paper I got had "FAILED!" in huge, black letters written by an obviously very temperamental test giver. I still have it, actually...

The second time I took it, though, flawless victory. I even nailed the parallel park on the first try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom