• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HBO's Veep - Season 3 - Running for president and busting her lady balls - Daniwah!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiN0

I was kind of put off by the the twitch, it felt random. That being said, I loved how it completely threw Maddox of the debate question.

Iannucci captures how inarticulate american politicians are and the nonsense some of them absolutely spew. Great episode.

Jonah speaking at the end. Holy shit

BigAT

Haircut reaction:

veepkfqvk.gif

Why does Ben spend a lot of time with the Veep's staff and helping out with her campaign, when he's the President's Chief of Staff?

JDSN

Banned
I know this episode was gonna be amazing since Furlong showed up, his commentary during the debate with the senator and Ben was the best part of probably the best episode to date, funny how he treated the speech him as Dan's proxy. Really great to see Maddox squirm, the actor that plays him is very charismatic but I loved his reactions to getting cornered in The Wire.

Selina forgetting the last R was probably a reference to Rick Perry and the other senator was probably Marco Rubio.

Vyer

Oh man this episode is great. Sooo many great lines.

Also, I'd watch a show where Furlong and Doyle talk shit about stuff they are watching on TV.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
"The elfen look is in right now. I was reading about it."

"People don't elect elves, okay? They put 'em to work in grottoes or they get 'em drunk at frat parties so they can toss them."

"Okay that's dwarves."

~~~

"Well ma'am I hope your meeting went well because the rest of you day is a logistical hell"

"Is there any way you can make that sound more appealing?"

"Well, I could add the word "cookie" on the end for no reason."

Great episode this week. The debate was hilarious.

Empty

really good episode, hit on all of veep's strengths perfectly. i was worried they were going to waste clay davis this season but the hole speech was amazing.

kingocfs

Might be my favorite season, these last few eps have killed me.

The deleted scenes they tacked on at the end On Demand were great too. I would pay top dollar to see a blooper reel of this show.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
I was outside and had to hold back laughter because i started remembering scenes from the latest episode. So good.

Zabojnik

The moment when she twitches and turns to Maddox ... his face ... I fucking LOST IT.

What an amazing season this has been.

JDSN

Banned
I was outside and had to hold back laughter because i started remembering scenes from the latest episode. So good.

Yeah, the same thing happened to me today.

"Is it really that bad?"
"...........................................................Yes"

Tony Hale's delivery of that one was so brutal and yet so apologetic.

Two new episodes tonight to finish off the season:
Crate

Selina's staff try to find a way to make her seem more "folksy"; Jonah tries to find a new job; Selina has an interview with a pretentious journalist.
New Hampshire

Selina and her staff juggle her schedule in the days before the New Hampshire primary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom