• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes of the Storm |OT3| Chromiehounds

Vamphuntr

Auriel is terrible :/

Her healing is kind of bad. Her stun move requires your enemy to collide with something to stun (which often requires lenghty positioning) and her resurrection never worked in the match I played.

Fancolors

is there anything to get Valeera when she's invisible contesting on Hanamura and you don't have any AoE to clean the area? or you just wait?

Auriel is terrible :/

Her healing is kind of bad. Her stun move requires your enemy to collide with something to stun (which often requires lenghty positioning) and her resurrection never worked in the match I played.

Auriel is dependent on being paired with specific assassins and Resurrection is garbo.

Maledict

is there anything to get Valeera when she's invisible contesting on Hanamura and you don't have any AoE to clean the area? or you just wait?

Nope, you just have to wait. There's only three heroes I can think of who can't reveal a stealthed hero (Lili, Tracer, Samuro), so you just have to wait till your AE is next up.

I'm not sure if the reveal heroes merc camp reveals stealthed heroes.

Alur

Nope, you just have to wait. There's only three heroes I can think of who can't reveal a stealthed hero (Lili, Tracer, Samuro), so you just have to wait till your AE is next up.

I'm not sure if the reveal heroes merc camp reveals stealthed heroes.

There's plenty more who can't reliably because all they have is a skillshot trying to hit a shimmer, like Thrall, for example.

Kioshen

0/0/5 Zarya with less damage then the auriel, not even top siege damage, but still most XP on the team.

conclusions:
Auriel is a shit healer
Vikings had no idea how to micro
Zarya was tilted AF
I am in some dirt tier mmr

ehhhh I do not agree with that. Maybe the player was booty tier but Auriel can seriously heal with a good battery ... like we did in our last game ;).

Ketch

ehhhh I do not agree with that. Maybe the player was booty tier but Auriel can seriously heal with a good battery ... like we did in our last game ;).

ill give you niche at best.

and I was more referring to that specific auriel.... she had two batteries that game.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
speaking of which. Cassia's blind should do 1 damage... It just feels so off that it can't reveal.
Yeah you shouldn't be status affected but keep your stealth. Makes no sense. Plus Johanna's blinding light does some low damage.

I know one of nazeebo's builds cares somewhat about last hitting in that a creature needs to die within a few seconds since he last hit them to get the quest done. It's not exactly last hitting but close

Ragnaros is the only hero that I can think of that has a quest specifically related to last-hitting.

scoobs

Cassia is a weird one. I don't feel like she does much of anything until she gets into late game, where she becomes a damage nightmare. Holy shit does infinite ball lightning melt uncoordinated teams.

Dice

Cassia is a weird one. I don't feel like she does much of anything until she gets into late game, where she becomes a damage nightmare. Holy shit does infinite ball lightning melt uncoordinated teams.
Late game she's as deadly to crappy teams as Kael if not worse.

scoobs

are certain heroes suppose to go in a certain lane? idk where i should go lol.
There's a handful of solo laners, but overall no it doesn't matter which lane you go to. Some maps like braxis holdout and hanimura will put 1 solo later top, and other 4 bot. That's really more advanced strategy stuff though, and isn't mandatory to follow until you get into platinum or higher hero league.

What's most important, at least until level 10, is that you have at least one person in every lane so you can soak the minion XP.

Dice

Did they buff Azmo's beam? It feels like it hits harder now, like it's as bad as sitting under Falstad's basics + lighting rod.

Does Genji have an optimal build? I've just been experimenting with everything but some stuff seems like no-brainers in terms of usefulness.

Dice

Nah, the damage ramp-up is in his base kit now, and the damage talent for his laser is at level 13.
Okay makes sense since the hurt is put on from lvl1. After taking Azmo to 9 myself I knew it couldn't be the same.

Edit: I wish I could deposit .1% of all the XP I earn into a little savings so I could kick these over when they happen instead of needing to play another match when I thought it'd be the last one for a new level.

neWPGWn.jpg

scoobs

Lunara does absurd damage. It wasn't until recently that I discovered Splintered Spear at level 7... my god the spread DoT damage is terrifying. I couldn't figure out why my hero damage was always so much lower than other good Lunara's I faced, but then I found this talent and ya... 100k+ pretty much every game now.

Dice

Lunara does absurd damage. It wasn't until recently that I discovered Splintered Spear at level 7... my god the spread DoT damage is terrifying
Add Nazeebo and Xul and you have AoE poison overkill, though you'll need a couple major tanks.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Lunara does absurd damage. It wasn't until recently that I discovered Splintered Spear at level 7... my god the spread DoT damage is terrifying. I couldn't figure out why my hero damage was always so much lower than other good Lunara's I faced, but then I found this talent and ya... 100k+ pretty much every game now.

I havent tried that talent either :(

Alur

Edit: I wish I could deposit .1% of all the XP I earn into a little savings so I could kick these over when they happen instead of needing to play another match when I thought it'd be the last one for a new level.

neWPGWn.jpg

Yeah, this is infuriating. Happened to me on Zagara on Thursday.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Buying gems should give me the fancy horse right, I dont actually have to use the gems?

I found out I still have 13€ from a wow 2-month pre paid card that I never used the second month (those wow game time cards give wallet balance now for some reason and then you buy game time) so I might just buy a 1000gem bundle for 9.99 because what else am I gonna do with those blizz bucks?

Correct. Buy, get the awesome horse, then save til they release skins/mounts you want or event exclusive loot boxes.

Sounds good.

Alur

Correct. Buy, get the awesome horse, then save til they release skins/mounts you want or event exclusive loot boxes.

Top Bottom