• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hillary duff wants to talk to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greekboy

Banned
I sent one to myself first as a test run of sorts. Hilarious stuff. Have sent 4 of them already to various people I know.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
I've sent out 11 of these already. Somebody's punching me in the face before the day is through.
lol.gif

Mine called back and I thought he was going to ask me what the hell that was but he was on the other line with an important call. WTF? Hilary Duff calling you isn't important these days? :(

Cerebral Palsy said:
I've been entering one of my friends in for the caller id number hahahaha. he is going to get shit from everyone.

heehaaa. same here!! i actually just got a call back from someone i sent it to, "stephen, what teh fuck, are you sending out that gay hillary duff shit?? you sent it to casey, too!"

me: "uh, no. what are you talkign about?"

friend: "shut the hell up, you're a terrible liar. you're the only person gay enough to do that shit. and that call was my wakeup call, asshole!"

me: "haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

Mason

LOL this is so awesome

BTW, has anyone used those places like IP Relay? Do they really say absolutely anything you tell them to?

calder

BWAHAHAHA ok I think I know what I'll be doing the next 2 hours. I just sent a phone call to my homegirl, but there are plenty of muchachos going to get it to.

This shit gets abused for a day or two then changed/removed I bet.

Dilbert

I just called my co-worker and he put it on speakerphone for the whole cubicle block to hear. This is the GREATEST THING EVER!

calder

Hahaha called my wife at home and she was like "I had the weirdest phone call! Did you send me a Hilary Duff story!"

Me: "A what? Stop talking foolishness woman!"

Then she got all quiet and shifty and said it was nothing. Which means I'm getting a phone call here at work any minute now I bet. ;)

And now if you'll excuse me I have to email some ppl a heartwarming story of a player from the ghetto with baggy pants who loved his homeboy.

Haha, just got the phone call. It's kinda creepy at first because I missed the first few seconds where she was saying who she was...

SyNapSe

Matlock said:
I sent one to Dell tech support.

LOL! This thing is frickin hilarious.. I'm sending it to all the guys in my offices' cells, and watching the reactions.

Soon, I'll turn to torturing friends.

SyNapSe

Mason said:
I just sent one to my work saying my boss is in love with a man named Bob.

LOL this is so great

haha, one of the guys left work early today. I sent one to him using my Boss's cell phone #..
He called my boss back questioning him.. then I heard my boss say "Do you think someone could have hacked our cell phones"

AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mason

SyNapSe said:
haha, one of the guys left work early today. I sent one to him using my Boss's cell phone #..
He called my boss back questioning him.. then I heard my boss say "Do you think someone could have hacked our cell phones"

AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

Now I'm pitting local businesses against each other. Pizza Hut just called the Subway across the street.

calder

OH man, I've already gotten 2 calls back from ppl who I sent it to already. If this promo is still up on Monday I'll be amazed... and I bet boxofficemojo ends up listing "Web Phone Message" as a seperate million dollar heading under the promo budget. ;)

Heh just thought of more ppl to send it to.

Mason

Someone needs to figure out a way to hack in and save this so we can continue to do it after they take it down, lol.

This is prank calling for the 21st century!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom