• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hillary duff wants to talk to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dem

God dammit... I left my cell phone in my car... and I dont remember anyones number without the phonebook. This sucks...

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Argh! Why the fuck does it always say Magnificent M? What the hell is wrong with this thing?

mosaic

go eat paint
It said my friend Aaron's name just fine... turns out, he's in love with a mack daddy named Frank. Hahaha.

Mason

If their name isn't in the database, it uses a generic nickname that starts with the same letter. It has a wierd list of names, too. Bizarre names like Kiesha are in it but some more common names are missing.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
mosaic said:
It said my friend Aaron's name just fine... turns out, he's in love with a mack daddy named Frank. Hahaha.

Hahaha. No love for the boss? :(

Otaking

DAMN! I found me a new toy. And the best part is the caller id changing. I can't wait till I know my friend is home. Hehehehhee...

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
Please tell me there's some way to do this outside the US!

Please please please!

Over the phone I mean obviously.

calder

I'm in Canada, it's phoned every canadian number I've tried (204 area code in manitoba, one in ontario and a couple in vancouver).

Just use it to call yourself - it happens in like 10 seconds.

calder

area code - number. Make sure to put the full number in for both your (fake) number and the number you're calling.

ex. 204-555-1956

haaaaaa. another reponse from a friend via AIM:

cutiefriend (6:17:26 PM): and your phone message was gay

:( i thought it was pretty funny...

Pattergen

RT gives the movie 11% ROTTEN.

The look on my friends faces as Duff explains to them about miniskirts and hair extentions: 100% FRESH.

Andy787

Banned
Cerebral Palsy said:
I just sent one to the Gamestop down the street. I put in Game Crazy's number for the caller id, which is just across the street.
Hahahaha.

Man, anyone get it to work for people in England?

fart

Savant
holy shit@!!!! this is the best thing ever

how could they possibly think that this would be a good idea.

Bobety

Damnit i REALLY want to try this over the phone but i can't get it to work for Australian phone numbers!! ARGH!!! if anyone figures out how to make this work internationally please let me know!!

Bog

Junior Ace
only work from 8am to 11pm, btw. Anyone else sending these between people who hate each other? I just sent one to a girl I know, from another girl she hates. Love it.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Fatghost28 said:
If you want to send one after 11 pm, just set your PC clock back a few hours.

Crap, don't do that
Now they might actually shut it down

I tried doing the international thing (to New Zealand) by doing:

0064, before the mobile number. I think 00 makes it go international, and 64 is the country code for NZ. I also tried +64 but that didn't work either :(

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
MaddenNFL64 said:
Doesn't work right now :(. Damn...

Yeah, they don't allow late calls. I can't wait to try this out on some people tomorrow. Im going to wait till about 9pm. This is up there with that relay system as ultra cool phone PHUN.

Cubsfan23

Banned
Well my sister's guy friend just called a girl, with a fake number as the caller ID, of course. Anyway, a few minutes later the girl's boyfriend calls my sister's friend back (They knew it was him for some reason, he denied it )

The boyfriend threatens to have the cops trace the call, ROFL, i guess he didn't like the "crush" portion. Poor guy, I had to reassure him that a trace would be almost impossible.

Bog

Junior Ace
BuddyChrist83 said:
i have so many phone numbers after E3. Namco? BioWare? tread lightly.

So are you ever going to post a reply where you don't mention how you're "in the industry"?

Ecrofirt

I tried changing my system clock to get this to work at odd hours. Unfortunately, it didn't work like the Crank Yankers site does.

Boo-urns.

BuddyChrist83 said:
i have so many phone numbers after E3. Namco? BioWare? tread lightly.
Or people could just use a place like Switchboard to search for the numbers of mid-level people using their names and cities/states.

Not that I DID this a few days ago or anything.

halo-angel.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom