• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hillary duff wants to talk to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone actually do this to themselves?

The preview message isn't the only thing it sends, it also spams the beginning and the end by talking about the movie. :(

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
The Shadow said:
Did anyone actually do this to themselves?

The preview message isn't the only thing it sends, it also spams the beginning and the end by talking about the movie. :(

Yeah, I noticed that :(

Greekboy

Banned
I wreaked havoc all weekend with this. My one buddy went off on three of his ex gfs by calling them and asking them if they knew anything about "these Duff messages" because I included each one of them in the calls.

How do I call people with these messages? I only get the option to enter my email address and the person's email address at the end.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Gen.Wedge said:
How do I call people with these messages? I only get the option to enter my email address and the person's email address at the end.

Thats cause its dead :(
They changed it tonight

calder

It lasted about 48 hours longer than I thought it was going to. I sent out at least 40 of the phone messages and a few email ones, and I got 3 phone calls back at work and I think 1 at home.

RIP personalized Cinderella Story from Hilary Duff. RIP. :( In hindsight I just wish they'd had the option to use Chad Michael Murray's voice - that would have been even creepier.

Mason

My fellow GAFers, I have a vision. I see.....a program......which has a soundboard......but it can also call people with pre-made messages that you assemble. Is this possible? If any coder out there has the skills to make this happen, I ask you to come forward now at this time of great loss, when your forum needs you most! The Cinderella Story website was only the beginning! We are on the verge of a prank call revolution!

Gek54

Is it just e-mail only now? It is not asking for a phone number.

Edit: NM

What happened to being able to delete messages?

DCX

DCX
Mason said:
My fellow GAFers, I have a vision. I see.....a program......which has a soundboard......but it can also call people with pre-made messages that you assemble. Is this possible? If any coder out there has the skills to make this happen, I ask you to come forward now at this time of great loss, when your forum needs you most! The Cinderella Story website was only the beginning! We are on the verge of a prank call revolution!
Preach it brother!

DCX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom