• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HITMAN |OT| Blood Monthly

MUnited83

For you.
How do you even figure this stuff out?
Was messing about with a contract that involved explosives and noticed some of the stuff going on with the physics. From there it was testing it out in several situations and find one that would allow me to kill the targets.
How many hours have you played Hitman? I hope its a lot more than me so that I don't feel even worse about my Hitman skills watching your videos.

Over 900 hours. It's all I play these days, it completely messed by backlog :p

I don't get all the hate for Marrakesh. I thought it was really good and atmospheric, and the hits were great. You feel like a god if you manage to get them both to meet in the tunnel. But I will say that all other starting locations become obsolete once you unlock the school

It's a good day for learning the tricks of speedrunners.

Here's CJ comparing the intended solution of a recent featured contract with his own faster solution, step by step.

Here's the second part of Forthe Seven's tips and tricks compilations.

I don't have the stomach for high-risk strategies that have a maybe 1-in-20 chance of working, but at the very least if you've played the game for long enough you probably want to play faster and learn what you can get away with. Like, a few months ago I saw the peek-a-boo trick for the first time and now it's become a standard, safe way to lure NPCs without throwing items.

MUnited83

For you.
Daaamn. I would say it's time for an intervention, but I like watching your video.
GuLE and fkgfw have me beat by quite a bit with their >1500 hours eheh. I'll stop playing this so much... One day. I've been able to get some 20 minutes here and there of Breath of the Wild so I'm getting more games done... Around 2021 i might even have finished that :p

This game is truly the Hitman game I waited for years and years. So good, impossible to be tired of. And I'm still inventing crazy new shit to do as i go along :p

Am I to assume that the "Headmaster's Revenge" challenge on Pro is bugged? I've tried it every which way and it's not popping for me. Does anyone know of a foolproof method of getting it done?

Am I to assume that the "Headmaster's Revenge" challenge on Pro is bugged? I've tried it every which way and it's not popping for me. Does anyone know of a foolproof method of getting it done?

I managed to complete it so it's not bugged. I think there's an extra painting in a room on the ground floor which you need to check out.

I managed to complete it so it's not bugged. I think there's an extra painting in a room on the ground floor which you need to check out.

There's definitely something wrong with it because I'd checked that set a bunch of times and never got it. I've actually just unlocked it now, despite doing the same thing that I'd done before at least twice with no luck. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Over on reddit, they've quietly put up the title of the next elusive target. If you cross-reference with the datamined information left over from last year, this means elusive target #24 will be for night Sapienza.

I admit I wasn't looking forward to this one, considering how The Icon is the smallest non-tutorial map. Where could they go with this?

Also, maybe this means the night Marrakesh elusive target will finally come out after that.

C--fncpXYAAdwpv.jpg

I'm pretty sure that they will unlock all elusive targets after the season is over. The missions will still follow ET rules (only one attempt allowed) but they will available indefinitely to let people unlock stuff that they couldn't get before.

I'm pretty sure that they will unlock all elusive targets after the season is over. The missions will still follow ET rules (only one attempt allowed) but they will available indefinitely to let people unlock stuff that they couldn't get before.

I just hope they at least have one more in Marrakesh that isn't totally absurd. Just realized that's the only ET suit I haven't unlocked.

I'm noticing Elusive Targets are less frequent.

They're definitely coming to an end and it looks like there's only 3 left (including this one). This is the text from the website:

If ET #24 is the first Elusive Target contract you complete in Sapienza, you'll earn the Italian Suit with Gloves for Agent 47. Completing this contract with the 'Silent Assassin' rating will also count towards your progress for unlocking the Winter Suit. At this point, you'll need to have already earned 2 Silent Assassin ratings from the previous 10 ET's before starting The Bad Boy to be able to unlock the prestigious Winter Suit via Elusive Targets. Keep earning those SA ratings in the remaining ET's to unlock it! There are more notes about Elusive Target Rewards below.

Bolded means that you need to have at least 2 SA ranks from ETs going into this one if you're going to make it to 5 total and unlock the Winter Suit.

I'm ready for the season 2 announcement now.

Fingers crossed for something at E3.

They're definitely coming to an end and it looks like there's only 3 left (including this one). This is the text from the website:

Sounds like elusive targets for The Icon, A House Built on Sand (which we know is coming), and Landslide?

The thing is, it doesn't make sense that we only have one chance to unlock the Hokkaido suit ever. That would make it more elusive than the winter suit.

Elusive target #24 is up, by the way.

And this one actually has opportunities (with all but the menu tracking)! Like, you get one two seconds into the mission.

NYHorn36

Man, this ET is one of the three last ones according to the website. Hopefully they release them all after b/c if I do all three I'll be one shy of the 13 needed for my last reward

Foffy

Banned
Man, this ET is one of the three last ones according to the website. Hopefully they release them all after b/c if I do all three I'll be one shy of the 13 needed for my last reward

Me too.

Even if they get rid of the cosmetic jazz, I would prefer to replay them.

More content for the consumer is always good. End of.

The last ET will be the clown, won't it..?

BigAT

I'm in a similar boat because I came to the game late. Thankfully I did well enough to get the Winter Suit with last ET (which I'm pretty proud of since I've gone into each ET blind and without looking anything up), but I don't think it will be possible for me to hit 13.

AHA-Lambda

Damn it :(

I'll be the same too, I'll be just one off getting the 13 successful targets unlock =/
And if one of the last 2 ET's ain't in Colorado I'll have missed that one too >_<

MaKTaiL

Fuck, I failed today's SA because someone saw me accidentally. Dumb AI viewing range.
I take it you pushed him off the cliff. It wasn't a glitch. There are two guys talking to each other next to the cliff with one of them turned to where you are. You had to distract him with a coin first.

Also, tip: if you fail an ET, turn off your internet. The game will force you back to the main menu and you will get another shot.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
I take it you pushed him off the cliff. It wasn't a glitch. There are two guys talking to each other next to the cliff with one of them turned to where you are. You had to distract him with a coin first.

Also, tip: if you fail an ET, turn off your internet. The game will force you back to the main menu and you will get another shot.
no I snapped his neck from behind a truck, somehow I got alerted

Gen X

Trust no one. Eat steaks.

Wish I knew this yesterday, bought the retail disc over the weekend and tried my first ET, the Bad Boy one, failed dismally. &#128513;

Top Bottom