• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HoNGAF Season 2 IHL lOTl Taking your sodium levels to new heights.

delirium

Swagsurfin, Delirium, Kagete, Alumnus, Procarbine, and Sanjay
I need you guys to PM me your email address so I can just make the submit page admin only and add your email address to make you admins.

Swag

I forgot to put in the OP, that there will be a 15 game minimum in order to qualify for a prize, meaning you need to participate in at least 15 games in the 57 day season.

If you don't meet these requirements then your prize is going to be distributed into the rest of the pool for that tier, or maybe we'll do interesting rewards for achievements, like biggest throw or something?

Not sure if 15 is too high, if we don't play a lot of games, I'll change it.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Sebulon3k said:
I forgot to put in the OP, that there will be a 15 game minimum in order to qualify for a prize, meaning you need to participate in at least 15 games in the 57 day season.

If you don't meet these requirements then your prize is going to be distributed into the rest of the pool for that tier, or maybe we'll do interesting rewards for achievements, like biggest throw or something?

Not sure if 15 is too high, if we don't play that many games, I'll change it.

What happens when you try to participate but just don't get drafted (it's bound to happen when we have 15+ people on consistently). Think for every 3 games that you attempt to join, but don't get drafted you should get 1 "participation game" accrued or something.

f u puppet

Phandy

This is awesome. This type of ranking/play system makes it SO much easier for me to participate, fuck yeah.
I will be involved.

Also I should probably be average tier. As much as I'd love to be in the scrub tier.

Did someone say iSketch? Ill beat all your asses in an iSketch IHL.

Guesong

Guesong - Learning Tier

Though tbh I don't feel like I entirely belong there, but I don't entirely belong in Average either so whatever. Moreso in average perhaps? Or do I? Bleargh.

To be truthful, I think I'll do much better in IHL, where there will be a good sort of tryharding from everyone than I do in regular IH, only because team compositions won't be stupid (2 junglers, resulting sending NH solo bottom lane HB vs MB and PuppetMaster with Engineer solo top? awwww yeahhhh), supports will play supports, and last-hitting in a lane will not be a constant competition with your support partner who refuse to ward (hello Magmuspuppet huehuehuehue).

Time will tell.

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
Sounds good, maybe being in the Learning Tier I'll have a chance to win.

Sanjay

Alternating Picking best be in, otherwise I will have no idea who to pick and then just last second pick Arachna/Moon Queen or something.

Insured

I don't think I'll be participating, I don't really have time to play hon on the level I would want (and being so rusty makes playing MM on my main account somewhat impossible), and I really really hate playing on non-EU servers, I've never felt comfortable with high ping limiting my lasthitting / skillshot / microing ability (I'm a big fan of playing multiple unit heroes normally). Playing easier jungle / roaming heroes every game could work, but that'll become really predictable and easy to exploit very fast. I pass.

Best of luck to everyone playing though!

kagete

I will gladly play on EU servers if there are 2-3 playing from there.

I'm definitely looking forward to some fun games that are actually less salty than normal games. I've been enjoying cooking and reading a lot recently so I haven't been playing HON as much but this will keep everyone's interest up before the holidays when other stuff will take more of everyone's time.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
I'm in
spectating tier

This all sounds fun, but complicated to maintain. I'll help out if you guys need it (for whatever).

Otherwise, toss me in learning tier. (Also let's not try to shit up this thread too much with back and forth shit talk posts)

Swag

Anbokr said:
What happens when you try to participate but just don't get drafted (it's bound to happen when we have 15+ people on consistently). Think for every 3 games that you attempt to join, but don't get drafted you should get 1 "participation game" accrued or something.
It's more so to encourage participation, it will be pretty obvious by the end of the league who isn't participating and who is, similarly to how it was obvious last season.

nara

Banned
Someone on gaf has 6 dota 2 keys. Didn't mean to derail but u guys should try to get them. Its the dota 2 key begging thread. Ghostridah is his name

markot

Banned
Id be interested with the 'learning' thing if you need more people. But im in Australia so my play times might not coincide with y'all >.<

Thorinbei

Neo Member
if i could suggest alternating player picking used in BP
captain A
captain B

A
BB
AA
BB
AA
B

This way, stacking one team isn't as easy as it may seem and counting on the luck of the roll isn't so important.

Swag

Sebulon3k said:
Tier List

Experienced - 12
Swagsurfin
Puppetyuber
JoeMartin
Swiftlame
Procarbine
ERWINZORR
Loki_Demi
Thorinbei
Kagete
Azuki
Swiftlame
Alumnus

Average - 26
PasteyMF
Delirium6
ReconYoda
Dreavus
MrMister`
Haly
Criminalle ( Yopang )
ShotoElite
Freakinchair
Anbokr
Phandroid
Pillowknight
TUSR
Ulcajun
Sanjay
Pkaz
Meteorain
Neki
BZM
Agidot
Fellstruck
Insured
Oceanic`815
Kapura
Mrbagdt
Kaper

Learning - 20
Moodyshuffle
Lone_Prodigy
Budarac
Ikuu
Guesong
Tomat03
Dorkimoe
WesWes
Powerslave
Scythian
Tomat03
OMFGIhateyou
Phixion26
Delirium6
gdeciever
Conceptor
Lollersquad
Markot

So we have a total of 56 prospective participants, not sure if everyone on the list will be playing, I had to assign people that didn't post into where I thought they belonged, if you want a swap let me know here or in game and I'll move you.

Anyway the League Starts Tomorrow, GLHF

Take that bro beat you by 24 people, get crunched

Swag

Oh I'll fix that
KuGsj.gif

delirium

It's done. Everyone who PM'd me an email account should be able to submit games on it now. It has some new features also.

Insured

Why am I on the list, not participating guys!

EDIT: And average too? Have I played that bad in inhouses? :x

Swag

Insured said:
Why am I on the list, not participating guys!

EDIT: And average too? Have I played that bad in inhouses? :x
I hadn't remembered how well you played so I just guessed, and your on the list as an insurance thing.

Swag

Will add you to the list.

So far, IHL season 2 been a success.

Oceanic Swindling in Average tier

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Sanjay said:
Delirium FIX THIS, get it in :mad:

And need to move

Freakinchair
Anbokr
Pillowknight

to Experienced.

Today I'm lucky enough to be on my desktop. For 90% of IHL games I'll end up playing on my 13" laptop and my crappy mouse (i.e. my already weak map sense drops tremendously and my ability to react with the mouse/last hit drops as well).

Sanjay said:
Delirium FIX THIS, get it in :mad:
5vyxdu.png

And need to move

Freakinchair
Anbokr
Pillowknight

to Experienced.

I really don't think I'm up there with Loki and them - I just have good games sometimes. Just ask alumnus about my tp carrying skills.

Thorinbei

Neo Member
match titles with me as captain!
63450203 63453691 63462524 63466720 63471693

matches with loki as captain

63445351 63458357 63460257

Top Bottom