• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

House of Cards S3 |OT| Available now on Netflix! - *Spoilers for all of S3*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Swag

Banned
Going to class is gonna take four hours out of my day. That's four episodes. I just cant.

I'm gonna wake up tomorrow, watch two episodes, go to the gym, eat, shower, watch an episode, clean up my room a bit, watch a couple more episodes,eat again, watch a couple more episodes and repeat.
Goddamnit I've been waiting 54 weeks for this. Llleeeeettttsss ddoooo itttt

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
I probably won't be able to watch an episode until late tonight. Then the next one on Sunday. :/

Malo

Banned
I completely forgot the premiere was tonight. Good thing I have tomorrow off, I'm going to binge watch the shit out of this.

KingK

Wait we really have to wait until 3 a.m. EST? That's fucking lame. I wanted to watch an episode before going to sleep.

JTripper

I'm about to watch the season 2 finale just in time. After season 1 I really didn't think I could stick with all the political jargon in the show but half of that stuff isn't even that important to the bigger picture of what's going on in the series. I enjoyed season 2 more than 1 as a result.

Maybe I just didn't like Zoey.

It's 10:30 PM Feb 26th. That means it's only 1 and a half hours until it drops, right? Right?!

Actually, I thought season 2 kinda sucked.

amnesiac

dunno whether i should stay up and binge watch it (it's 2am here) or go to bed and watch it in the morning... i have tomorrow off but i don't wanna screw up my sleep schedule.

shamo42

dunno whether i should stay up and binge watch it (it's 2am here) or go to bed and watch it in the morning... i have tomorrow off but i don't wanna screw up my sleep schedule.

I'd get some shut eyes. IMO this show is more enjoyably with a clear head.

Malo

Banned
So right at the start of the first episode
Frank urinates on his father's grave lmao, how I've missed him.

Gila

Ep 1:
That ending score was fantastic. Frank, still so ruthless ordering that kill while children die

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Just finished season two about 5 minutes ago. I watched most of it last year but was dragging my feet on the last 3 episodes until tonight.

Onward to the first episode of Season 3.

ZehDon

Just watched the first episode. Did not expect
Doug to still be alive. Or the extended recovery sequence that followed. Threw off the pacing for me, but still good.
. Ep 2 can't load fast enough.

What was the meaning of this anyways? She said she wasn't hungry then makes eggs.. She's power hungry? I couldn't read the scene well

Francis said yes to the recess appointment. Francis was in a good mood so he finally ate something but Claire's problem hadn't been solved. When Francis said he would do the appointment that was solved hence the hunger came.

Gila

Francis said yes to the recess appointment. Francis was in a good mood so he finally ate something but Claire's problem hadn't been solved. When Francis said he would do the appointment that was solved hence the hunger came.

oh shit! That's right cause earlier he threw his sandwich on the ground when he was crying over his problem. Damn that's subtle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom