• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

House of Cards S3 |OT| Available now on Netflix! - *Spoilers for all of S3*

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 episodes in...one question

Who is the man with Jackie - new boyfriend? Does this mean Remy/she have broken up or did she always have this guy and was just having an affair with Remy?

thenexus6

Episode 1

DOUG! I am happy he is still in it. Was my favourite character. Although it looks like he's heading down a dark path..

Horseress

Episode 1

DOUG! I am happy he is still in it. Was my favourite character. Although it looks like he's heading down a dark path..

I feel like he'll die in the next episode =/
can't wait to go back home and watch more

Also
Frank pissing on his fathers grave....damn

Kajiba

Gaf, what game underwood was playing in S3:E5?

Look interesting. You can keep it in a spoiler if you want.

Edit: Forget it. I know it now.

Juz

Ep 1-2
I'm liking this so far. Good to see Doug is alive but sad to see him falling into addiction again.
Is Claire pregnant!?

Valkrai

Episode 1-3:
Doug's alive! This seems like the darkest season yet, Episode 2 was so unsettling. I'm glad Gavin came back as well, curious to see if he plays a bigger role.

Ugh, so jealous of you all. I'm at work all day and then celebrating my mom's birthday tonight... I won't get to watch until tomorrow.

Curious though, even if you're not that far in how would you this season in comparison to the first two so far?

Valkrai

Ugh, so jealous of you all. I'm at work all day and then celebrating my mom's birthday tonight... I won't get to watch until tomorrow.

Curious though, even if you're not that far in how would you this season in comparison to the first two so far?

I won't spoil anything so far but personally I think better than Season 1 and 2 from the little I've seen.

JeTmAn81

Just started the new season.
Frank just pissed on his dad's grave.
Yep, I was right. This show definitely jumped the shark in season two. Well, I'm checking this season out anyway.

Valkrai

Episode 5:
It seems like everything is going wrong with Frank. Dunbar hitting hard back and recruiting his former staffers. Also dat Monument Valley plug.

Edit: I forgot to add spoiler tags, caught it quickly. Sorry if anyone unintentionally saw it.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Gotta say the first episode was terrible, loved series 1-2

- J - D -

I'm gonna savor these episodes. Try to stretch this out for a while.

I'm sure I'm not the only one that watches one ep per week.

TwoDurans

"Never said I wasn't a hypocrite."
I've only watched the first two, but I'm calling it. Frank is going to
switch sides and become a republican. When he started talking about heavily cutting entitlements I was shocked since that's mostly a Red thing...

Frog-fu

Banned
Those first few seconds of episode one.
3csT2Jt.gif

Now I'm about to watch episode 5. Season has been great thus far.

Ep1:
I thought the first scene was a little too on the nose, but I liked how the rest of the episode focused on Doug. Rather than getting right back into the nitty-gritty of the plotting and scheming, we're getting a frustrated outsider's view of the events. That and seeing Frank in "public" mode for virtually the entire episode, for basically the first time in the series.

Frog-fu

Banned
Episode 5:
lol at Claire trolling the Russian ambassador in the bathroom and Frank talking shit about games.

Juz

Ep 3:
To President Petrov and his little pickle :lol
Some of Petrov's lines were great too.

OmegaFax

I'm one of those people that have to read the last page of a book and see where it's going and whether the journey's worth reading ... with that said.

Episode 13:
Doug kills Rachel. It's almost comical. He beats up McPoyle 90s cyber hacker with his cane, figures out she's living a new life (again?), and tracks her down and kidnaps her.

She makes this speech about a new life, let's her go, and then he's like, "Fuck, didn't she ruin my life for three seasons of this show?!" ... see this shot of the van speeding back down the desert road ... and the next she, he's burying her.

Knowing where the show's going ... kinda don't care to fill in the blanks. Piss on my grave if I'm wrong.

Episode 1 is really boring so far (2/3rds through it).
Stamper is having more screentime than Underwood. What the hell.

Frog-fu

Banned
Episode 6:
FOR FUCK'S SAKE, CLAIRE. Why must she always fuck over Francis when the stakes are at their highest? Jesus. What an ignorant cow. Also, fuck Corrigan. He accomplished nothing by committing suicide. Claire was on the money when she called him out for doing what he did for ego. He was brave, but stupid in equal measure.

Episode 6:
FOR FUCK'S SAKE, CLAIRE. Why must she always fuck over Francis when the stakes are at their highest? Jesus. What an ignorant cow. Also, fuck Corrigan. He accomplished nothing by committing suicide. Claire was on the money when she called him out for doing what he did for ego. He was brave, but stupid in equal measure.

I thought they left it ambiguous. Was it really suicide?

Ep9:
Still no Tusk. Really Jarring to see him just fall off the face of the earth. At least Freddy has a job

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom