• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HTC One |OT| The Beauty is a Beast

Edwardo

Mine has been going a lot slower ever since I updated a couple weeks ago. It's sluggish when I'm trying to type or opening up apps.

I might try to delete some music off my phone and see if that helps. I'm 24/32gb so I dont rly think that's the problem

In case anyone has similar problems, I installed Textra and all of my group mms problems have gone away.

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
What app do people use in order to connect a Dualshock 3 to the M8 via OTG? Sixaxis Enabler didn't really work. I tried USB/BT Joystick Center after and I got the D-Pad to work, but couldn't really figure out the proper button configs so that games could detect them. I am pondering on whether I should root again and give Sixaxis Controller a go, but I'm getting mixed signals of reports that the app does support the M8 and people who claim that it doesn't. Help?

ty_hot

Does anyone have the One M8 and could comment on its performance with sense 7 / android 6? Im thinking about buying this phone.

What app do people use in order to connect a Dualshock 3 to the M8 via OTG? Sixaxis Enabler didn't really work. I tried USB/BT Joystick Center after and I got the D-Pad to work, but couldn't really figure out the proper button configs so that games could detect them. I am pondering on whether I should root again and give Sixaxis Controller a go, but I'm getting mixed signals of reports that the app does support the M8 and people who claim that it doesn't. Help?

old post but this could help others.

Sixaxis Compatibility Checker will let you check to see if your phone works with the Sixaxis Controller app.

Top Bottom