• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hyperdimension Neptunia |OT|: Consoles in Games in Consoles

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Yuripaw said:
It seems like this game has gotten rare in some circles...amazon is charging $150 for a new copy of it, and ones listed on ebay are all $100+...Always hate it when I don't jump on a game and stuff like this happens.

Luckily I looked at gamestop.com, and was able to order a new copy for $59.99 just now, so if anyone is still thinking about picking up a copy of this game, they might have more.
That's what I did a few weeks ago. Did a local search of Gamestop stores and found several near me. Plus, since it's in an oversized box, they Leo the game I'm the back and only put a placeholder on the shelf, meaning you know it will be new and sealed and not a gutted copy.

Ermac

Proudly debt free. If you need a couple bucks, just ask.
I'm selling my copy if anyone is interested. Comes with the box and artbook. PM me

uhm, i'm quite... baffled...
the animation are......... stiff to say the least..
the npc, while you're talking to them are just.. black silihouette???
I've played 5 hours and I've seen the same dungeon tileset/texture (or even the whole map) recycled already countless time..
the combat feel like a chore, requiring you to either remember to which godforsaken chain you added a particular attack or you could improvise.. ok the game ain't difficult, but would it be SOOO bad to let the player edit that combo list and then either insert the input or choose a combo from the edited+named list giving the list of attack included in that combo?
thanks god at least there's a skip animation button, else considering how long it takes to finish a chain of attacks or to kill an enemy i'd be killing myself for sleep deprivation...
story is cliche+laugh i'll give them that much, but so far I'm not really particularly sold..
Any chance that it will get better or it will at least last a small time?
If it's going to be a 18-20 hours ride, i'll just grind the teeth and go for a quick run to ease my backlog of this godforsaken game, if it's something that aims for the 40 hours mark, i'll skip it pronto :|

Sora_N

I just started this, and for some reason I feel like I might try to make this my first Plat for RPG.

I skimmed through the trophy guide and found a few things.

-I can finish this in one playthrough
-Don't let Neptune die (something about landshares)
-Don't recruit the goddess until you beat the boss (same as above)
-Some enemies can be missed

Anything else? I'm not really digging the battle system that much because I always forget which combos I edited to what and not that clear on how to chain combos.

Top Bottom