• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I have uninstalled MSN messenger :|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crispy

Finally I've taken the step to uninstall messenger, the time consuming parasitic creation of microsoft's evil mastermind, Bill Gates. Now I will go outside again and meet my friends in person!

Wish me strength GAF, so I won't succumb to my desires of re-installing messenger!

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
That's the American spirit, blame anything but yourself!

Crispy

Update!!

I'm still going strong...it's been uninstalled for 36 hours now. I do feel the urge to reinstall it because of some people I'd like to talk to, but luckily I have my telephone!

By the way messenger was the only program of its kind I used, so no ICQ or AIM for me either, no one uses that over here anyway.

LakeEarth

The only people who use AIM and ICQ are people who can't get MSN Messenger working on their system for whatever reason. Swear, everyone on my AIM either also has MSN or have problems with it, so they switched.

xsarien

daedsiluap
ShyGuy said:
Yay!

ICQ will always rule!

You know, I wonder if my ICQ accounts are still *active*. It's easily been 3 years since I've used that thing.

Edit: Holy God, it works. Well, one of them. I can't recall the password for the other one.

Mjunter

Man..wish I got a little MSN thingy that pops up on the bottom right of my desktop telling me that I have to log on or something. I tried to find a way to get rid of it but I couldn't find a way to uninstall it. Its been getting on my nerves for weeks now.

LakeEarth

Just go into MSN, Tools, Options, General and make it not load up when you start the computer (assuming you got the more recent MSN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom