• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I live in the UK and I'm planning to buy a GC from Ebay...

I have a PAL GC and I'm really fed up of having to wait, so I'm planning to buy an NTSC GC from Ebay, but I've never properly used ebay, so I need a little help. Firstly, is Paypal the best way to pay and do you have to make an account with Paypal to use it? Secondly, lets say I'm buying a used Xbox off someone who has sold 100 producs and has 100% posative feedback, should I trust them or should I always go for the powerseller and a new console? Lastly, what method of shipping is used?

Paypal I've always found the easiet to use. Yes u need to make an account.

Look at their feedback and the items it was for tbh anything thats 50+ with little to no negative is good enough for me.

Should say about shipping in the item details

MrPing1000 said:
Paypal I've always found the easiet to use. Yes u need to make an account.

Look at their feedback and the items it was for tbh anything thats 50+ with little to no negative is good enough for me.

Should say about shipping in the item details
wouldn't it be better to e-mail the seller just to make sure about shipping details. Most of the sellers only mention shipping details for the US only and not worldwide shipping.

chocoholic said:
wouldn't it be better to e-mail the seller just to make sure about shipping details. Most of the sellers only mention shipping details for the US only and not worldwide shipping.

if thats the case then yes, if its not mentioned then u might not b even able to get it shipped to the uk. Then theres customs and stuff which i don't really know about

Dagon

Why not just buy a Freeloader? You'll be able to play most imports (as far as I know) and all you need to do is swap discs.

The GameCube isn't all that expensive, but it'll be much easier (and cheaper) to just get hold of a Freeloader.

Are you in the UK?...D'oh, yes you are :)

Dagon said:
Why not just buy a Freeloader? You'll be able to play most imports (as far as I know) and all you need to do is swap discs.

The GameCube isn't all that expensive, but it'll be much easier (and cheaper) to just get hold of a Freeloader.

Are you in the UK?...D'h, yes you are :)
...hmm, I guess you're right, but I'm also asking for furthur use with Ebay.

Deg

Banned
Freeloader is an easier option as you can then buy games locally as well and use freeloader for the imports now and again. Freeloader also lets you use the same memory card without hassle. PAL GC also works with RGB scart cable AND Component unlike the US GC.

Top Bottom