• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I think we should have a Sell/Trade Games Forum

I think we should. I know another message board that has one of these and it works great.

Instead of stuffing everything in a single thread which is already 5 pages long, we should have a forum where it will be ALOT easier to look for games, buyers and sellers.

They can make a thread called: "Looking for: MGS2:S, Contra:SS, ZOE2 for PS2"

or "Selling/Trading: GBA SP NES version, REZ for PS2 and Rival School for DC"

or even "I HAVE MGS3 E3 PACKAGE hahaha, 2000$!!!"

then in the thread they can tell us where they are located and how they can execute the trade.

ex: "I live in Portland and I accept Paypal, Checks or we can work with Cash on Delivery."

Come on, make it happen, us gamers need cheap games and more money for them.

Bog

Junior Ace
We already have a huge thread for this. I wouldn't be against a forum, though.

Fifty

You want a forum for a 5 page thread? By that logic we might as well have a sports forum, since there are many sports threads that have over 5 pages.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
GameTz.com

Go there, register (they have these shitty ass guidelines to complete a register, follow them) and do what you wish with your games. I sold 150 of my games there in 2 weeks in only one thread.

I think a lot more people will be interested if it wasn't all stuffed into some thread. It's so much better when you can post/reply to the buyer/seller directly than posting in the heap and hoping someone might hear your plea.

I dont even think alot of people are interested in trading right now since it looks very vague in that thread there. While someone with MGS2:S for PS2 might just stumble into the trading forum and see a few "Will Give Away 1st Born for MGS2:S PS2" and be interested.

Come on, it'll strenghten the community.

EDIT: I'll check that out Alpha.

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
I agree. And it's not a forum for a 5 page thread, but a forum in lieu of a bulky 5 page thread.

MoxManiac

I think we had one for awhile if I remember correctly, dunno what happened to it though.

That said, I also support this.

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
Not only this, but its a good place for Wario to post the weekly deals. It'd be much easier to find them.

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
Wario64 said:
I suggested a sell/trade forum in IRC a month ago or so, but denied

Well, if they denied the man who made so much of this possible, I think we're straight up willy fucked.

I think that GAF is unique because it's home to alot of industry insiders, which is why I like it. We are in presence of alot of people who have very rare stuff stashed somewhere in their basement collecting dust (The "Who Are You?" mat, posters, press media packages, life sized Samus dolls, even a can of snake meat).

We, as gamers, need the possibility to spend loads of cash on useless junk.

GIVE US THAT POSSIBILITY

RevenantKioku

Mike Works said:
I'm going to fucking murder you all.

And with a Trade/Sell forum you can get their addresses to do so!
So get to it, Spanky!

Blinky

I don't think we need another forum. But...that thread is a bit crowded and unorganized. You can't tell if half of them are sold or not...

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Trade forums aren't suppose to be busy. But they make things very organized, compared to one huge messy thread. Easier to read and find who wants what. And it would allow us to give feedback on individual members

BuddyC

Mike Works said:
I'm sorry, I don't listen to JUNIOR MEMBERS
Oooh, big talk from
50520978.gif
. :p

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Date of Lies said:
xactly.

The online matching forum was a bulky thread before. Now it's a lot better, obviously.

...!?

I agree we should merge the two forums together again so we have giant sticky topics at the top of the gaming forum for each game.

Top Bottom