• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

iDOLM@STER ONE FOR ALL | OT | It's a M@STERPIECE

kirby2096

Only difference is you start one up from the Imas channel and one up from the XMB. If you get one you can get the other for free though.

Oh, that's cool. That makes my decision to get the cheaper asian version off the HK PSN tougher since imas channel isn't available on there so I'll have that OFA button taunting me.
But it's £39 vs £49 so I think maybe I could live with that.

Edit: All the dlc is available on the HK PSN, and is a little cheaper than JPSN (extend costume £8.50 vs £9.50, accessory pack £5.20 vs £6.30). These prices are based off psn code online retailers. There's savings to be had even if you don't want to wait for the sales :)

Ultimadrago

Ya'll funny. The stats don't lie.

Chihaya for casal mode confirmed
emoticon-2867-src-f02pnjis.png

StayDead

LY3YCzA.jpg

”A true producer doesn't believe in stats but believes in their iDOLs.”

Truer words were never spoken. My Chihaya/Makoto/Yukiho/Takane quartet will be world reknowned. I'm going to get a chance to play iDOLM@STER 2 on saturday again (since I'm in a position where I have to use my Dad's PS3 since I don't have one (I'll borrow it for this though :p)) so I'll get some practice in.

Gbraga

This giant P head is honestly scary. I hope it doesn't appear too often.

EDIT: Maybe scary isn't the right word, but it's really weird.

StayDead

This giant P head is honestly scary. I hope it doesn't appear too often.

EDIT: Maybe scary isn't the right word, but it's really weird.

The giant P head is from Puchimasu which is a spin-off manga series about puchi idols. Namco Pro find puchi versions of all the girls and it becomes the story of their development/fun stories and abilities and how they interact with the main characters.

There's been a full 64? episode series 1 anime adaptation (they're about 3 minutes long each) and now we're up to about episode 40 on the second season. I just like using P to show the producer because he's supposed to remain a mystery (as it's you) and he's hilarious.

Gbraga

The giant P head is from Puchimasu which is a spin-off manga series about puchi idols. Namco Pro find puchi versions of all the girls and it becomes the story of their development/fun stories and abilities and how they interact with the main characters.

There's been a full 64? episode series 1 anime adaptation (they're about 3 minutes long each) and now we're up to about episode 40 on the second season. I just like using P to show the producer because he's supposed to remain a mystery (as it's you) and he's hilarious.

Oh, ok, that's good to know.

m0t0k1

Truer words were never spoken. My Chihaya/Makoto/Yukiho/Takane quartet will be world reknowned. I'm going to get a chance to play iDOLM@STER 2 on saturday again (since I'm in a position where I have to use my Dad's PS3 since I don't have one (I'll borrow it for this though :p)) so I'll get some practice in.

Lol i am very curious about the conversation that is spawning from that.

Stay:Hi dad let me borrow your ps3 i want to play this cool game
dad: Ah sure sounds interesting what is it about?
Stay: Its about these cute little girls i get to manage and make them topu aidoruuu!!!

I have played idol games infront of my parents too dont give a damn about what games i play.

Also twitch streams of this game already nev is at it!
http://www.twitch.tv/neviutz

Dremark

Banned
My copy was delivered to my place about 2 hours ago. Not going to have much time to play it tonight, but as soon as I get home I'm gonna try to dig into it. I can't wait to be able to produce Ritsuko again.

Yuuichi

If anyone can confirm the final song list for me, that would be great. I don't really want to buy it if the song list is mostly rehashes, I would rather pick up the few tracks I want for im@s 2 dlc.

Dremark

Banned
Guess I'll be the Ritsuko fan of the thread.

I had taken this next couple of days off work, fully intent to grab the PSN download version of the game to play non-stop whilst I waited for my hard copy to make it's way through UK customs about a month later.

But apparently I'm now going to a US anime convention to see WUG. Whoops, guess I'll check back in on Tuesday!

(It's nice to see that this thread is already more active than the iM@S2 one was at launch, but I guess that's what a TV anime will do for your popularity!)

Well you're not the only Ritsuko fan here. I ordered the special edition and would have taken time off to play it if I had known when I was going to actually get it. This has to be the first time I'm actually receiving an import game on the day of release.

TV anime definitely helped the western popularity of the series though as did being on more import friendly consoles than the 360.

Josephl64

I found the stats of all idols:

Dance visual vocal total

I am sorry Astarte you did not have much luck with the stats of your idol :(
Also Chihaya and Ritsuko confirmed top tier. But Miki Miki is still my favorite and the visual queen also here dance is to low :D

My fave girl is too good ~

Thanks for showing this, are we going to add stats to the first post?

If you understand japanese i think this promises to be the best one yet. Finally you can produce all the idols and dont need to buy 3 versions for it. We don't know if this is the best for sure because this game released today. Beware if you want everything this game is going to be expansive dlc costs a ton.

My shiny festa game updated with OFA so i guess you can buy it now. I believe it was 7600 yen in the psn store but i am not sure.

Also when you get the movie you can get a life size cutboard of your favorite idol with it. hopefully you got 15.000 yen to spare
imas_POP_top2.png

https://www.aniplexplus.com/VUAVAVsU

I'm guessing that 15,000 is just an added on price not including the movie...this might be painful

m0t0k1

If anyone can confirm the final song list for me, that would be great. I don't really want to buy it if the song list is mostly rehashes, I would rather pick up the few tracks I want for im@s 2 dlc.

Check out the OP its the final list of tracks in it. There will be dlc ofcourse but they havent announced that yet so stay tuned on that

My fave girl is too good ~

Thanks for showing this, are we going to add stats to the first post?

I'm guessing that 15,000 is just an added on price not including the movie...this might be painful

Yeah it can be handy to add if more people want it. Although her stats should be 72 just to be a troll to chihaya :p

I dont understand japanese the only thing i can read in japanese is miki but usually when you get the movie with it it says BD/DVD somewhere between all the moonspeak and don't see it there so yeah it will probably be a solo thing so i find it really expensive. Also expecting 13 special editions with a different idol on the cover when ordering a movie :lol

Josephl64

Check out the OP its the final list of tracks in it. There will be dlc ofcourse but they havent announced that yet so stay tuned on that

Yeah it can be handy to add if more people want it. Although her stats should be 72 just to be a troll to chihaya :p

I dont understand japanese the only thing i can read in japanese is miki but usually when you get the movie with it it says BD/DVD somewhere between all the moonspeak and don't see it there so yeah it will probably be a solo thing so i find it really expensive. Also expecting 13 special editions with a different idol on the cover when ordering a movie :lol

I might just order this now and get the movie later :p

StayDead

I've added the stats to the OP and I also agree with what BGBW said. 15,000yen for a cardboard cutout is pretty crazy no matter what the size.

Josephl64

Do I lose some story progression depending on who I make the leader of my group? I feel like Miki at the center with Makoto and Hibiki supporting her would be the best looking formation for this trio, but judging from first impressions, Makoto is my favorite. If I lose story bits with her, then I don't care, she'll be the leader.

Namco pls :/

This looks a lot better than I expected.

ah the controller I wanted looks so good

If you're desperate just find some high res art and print your own.

I've added the stats to the OP and I also agree with what BGBW said. 15,000yen for a cardboard cutout is pretty crazy no matter what the size.

yeah I'll probably come to my senses in a day or 2...they just look really nice

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Actually looking up prices, getting a custom made cutout can set you back £60-£80+ so the £90 (shipping and handling not included) they ask isn't too bad considering. Damn, who knew something like that could cost so much. Oh well. Also you avoid the hassle of copyright refusers. Of course you could make one for cheap by printing on paper and sticking it to card.

Why am I talking about making a life sized cutout of an iDOLM@STER?

m0t0k1

Actually looking up prices, getting a custom made cutout can set you back £60-£80+ so the £90 (shipping and handling not included) they ask isn't too bad considering. Damn, who knew something like that could cost so much. Oh well. Also you avoid the hassle of copyright refusers. Of course you could make one for cheap by printing on paper and sticking it to card.

Because she is asking you to come and get her!!!
98bad68dd0decf4f775084897ab2785b103edb25.jpg

Also know they are pretty expensive to do. Sometimes i organize events for work and we have to show up at conventions and doing a big one covering up the whole stand with your business logo and stuff costs about €250 to make and have it delivered to the event those where bigger then the imas ones you see.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Because she is asking you to come and get her!!!
K, if I promise to display her you'll buy one for me right. Deal? Deal.

wait so those prices are actually around the ballpark?
If you picked one up in person. If those stands are not folded I'd hate to see how much shipping one would cost and I'd definitely get caught by customs so that'll be an additional cost to consider.

m0t0k1

wait so those prices are actually around the ballpark?

Really depends on your goal and quality. You can get those things you see in gamestop for like €30 a €50 so short time use pop ups with really weak carton. But if you want something better like if you want to place it outside and must stand against some gusts of wind with its own support etc also want to use it multiple times then it is kind of in the same ball park yes. But that is the real professional stuff you can probably get that stuff to as consumer for like weddings and stuff. But yeah i find it way to expensive :p with that money you could buy the game and the movie i would like to have that more then just 1 cardboard because you know you want more then one.

BGBW said:
K, if I promise to display her you'll buy one for me right. Deal? Deal.

We can visit Japan and ask nicely if they have some cardboards left we can take living that thug life :p

StayDead

Still says: "Tracklist to be Confirmed", which is why I don't believe it to be the final one.

Oh by that I meant there's still DLC songs they haven't announced and whatever. I should probably change that, when I initially wrote it down I didn't have a clue what any of the tracks were and I had it as a placeholder, I'll go change that now. ^^

rpmurphy

Because real life is too boring without cute things to have and admire.

Varion

Still says: "Tracklist to be Confirmed", which is why I don't believe it to be the final one.
Yeah, it's not. At the very least there's also Jibun Rest@rt, because that's one of the tracks you can get all 13 idols to sing at once (there's a video of it up on Nico).

Yuuichi

Yeah, it's not. At the very least there's also Jibun Rest@rt, because that's one of the tracks you can get all 13 idols to sing at once (there's a video of it up on Nico).

If it has Marionette no Kokoro, I'll be set, because the only 3 dlc songs I want are it, Jibun, and Change!!.

Edit: oh fuck it, I'll buy it once I get a djdao. Why not. I should probably finish my week 40 something play of 2 as well.

Rhapsody

Banned
I'm still waiting for mine to arrive. I ordered from amiami with ems shipping. Just says it left Tokyo yesterday, but no update yet :/

I'm spoiled by Fedex shipping's tracking.

Stuart444

Also twitch streams of this game already nev is at it!
http://www.twitch.tv/neviutz

Knew he'd be streaming it lol.

Anyway, downloaded it yesterday from the PSN store, went for the stand alone rather than IM|@S channel one for the sole fact that I'd rather not have to go into the channel each time to launch it.

I was in such a rush to start it, I forgot to go into the options and auto-skip text was on. :( so after it saved at one point, I went to the options to change that. Also you can no longer pause the game so it freezes during the QTE questions which sucks for me :/

Another small issue is that in S4U, the controls are reserved (like circle is X and vice versa) but outside of S4U, the controls are normal with Circle being confirm and stuff. Really odd

Those complaints aside, I like that as soon as we start produce mode, we get to see the inside of the offices, don't think we got to see them like that in IM@S2.

I chose Haruka to start off like I usually do :D.

I'm also a little sad that "Little Match Girl" isn't in the game anymore. :(

Stuart444

Wait, what is this option and is it in the regular iM@S 2 game?

In One for All, it's the first option in オプション (options) (the only one that doesn't say しない)

Unless I missed something, there is no option like that in IM@S2 (just turned it on to check)

turning it off means the text won't auto go to the next person to speak after they are done talking I'd assume. I haven't played it since I turned the option off though.

Top Bottom