• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

if you could choose any celebrity to umm.. ssleep with

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
Who's that Outlaw posted? Hotness.

For me:

season5_sarah_6.jpg

She got to me.

Though to be honest, I think I might want to screw Eve and not Sarah Thompson. Probably a mistake.

Star Power said:
Gale Harold (Brian Kinney from Queer As Folk)

He is sex.

*drools*

YES! FHUTA all the way. :p I never thought about him, but he's really hot. I also just love his general attitude on QAF. :p Hilarious.

Phoenix

Gabrielle_Union_3.jpg

And God help me if I'm still alive after all of this which while possible isn't all that likely, certainly I would die trying to finish off

jasmine_trias_1.jpg

Either...

Jordan Ladd
jl.jpg

or...

Jennifer Love Hewitt
jlh.jpg

Wish I could find another girlfriend that looked like her. That was the next best thing.

B'z-chan

Banned
My GirlFriend, just for many reasons... ah of which i cant say. I mean yeah shes a celeb but shes so off the hook. I love her to death. Why out of all people am i with her though? I'm such a sack of shit. She deserves better. And better doesnt come from this forum.

Volt

I'd agree with Scarlett Johansson, my favourite "celebrity" basically because she's the kinda girl (funny, smart and good-looks) that I'd be head over heels with if I knew her in real life.

Also, an older favourite :

lcnet0142.jpg

Socreges

Banned
Volt said:
I'd agree with Scarlett Johansson, my favourite "celebrity" basically because she's the kinda girl (funny, smart and good-looks) that I'd be head over heels with if I knew her in real life.
I agree completely. She has a quality that I can't put my finger on.

GDGF

Soothsayer
(when she was still alive and beautiful of course :))

audreyhepburn1024.jpg

Gotta give a shout out to Scarlett Johanson, too. I've been digging her since Ghost World.

lordmrw

Angelina Jolie or Brittany Daniel for me. Angelina looks like the type that try any freaky thing once, and I'd go to town on that ass.

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
I said Paul Walker in the last of these threads, and I'll say him again here..but I'm not quite so into him anymore. Colin Farrell is growing on me (and I use to hate him..I guess it must be in anticipation of all the boy-on-boy action he's scheduled for in various upcoming movies).

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
we should redux this thread as "which celeb would you marry?"

but to this, i would reply:

the beautiful miss diane lane
dianelane.jpg

the beautiful miss faye dunaway, circa 1970
fayedunawayberet.JPG

an innebriated piper laurie, circa 1960
laurie.jpg

Jesus Willco....

You deserve a tag like "Killing Men's Erections Since 2004" or "The #1 Cause of Erectile Dysfunction" for posting that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom