• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

IGN gives Budokai 3.......

TheDiave

Banned
Atari must have brought some heavy-duty money hats to the editorial offices
Hmm, how bout accepting the possibility a Dragonball Z game is actually pretty good? Sheesh... Why is it so en vogue to hate DBZ?

And I know my avatar is going to attract the best of the worst trolls. Dipshits...

WarPig

TheDiave said:
Hmm, how bout accepting the possibility a Dragonball Z game is actually pretty good?

I could accept that possibility, but not the possibility that a DIMPS game could be any good at all.

DFS.

Tamanon

Banned
Ya know what, it's a really fun game. Although the story's a bit disjointed at times, I just played through my first time of Dragon Universe. Was pretty cool, and the fights are a lot more complex than I recall, definitely countering and dodging is more useful. Now if I could just figure out this whole Dragon Rush nonsense, that Warp Kamahameha thing from Buu kept whoopin' up on me.

Ok before everything i gotta tell you guys i hate DBZ I hate it with a passion and i also hate Naruto, but me an some buddies have been playing this game for 3 hours straight and it is really fucking fun.

belgurdo

Banned
Damnit....they've gotten to all of you

tinfoil%20hat.JPG

I won't believe I WON'T BELIEVE

Top Bottom