• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

IGN Reviews Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal

Eric-GCA

Banned
Man, there is a part of me that will feel awkward for owning all three games in only three years. But then again, I guess its a testament to the developers at Insomniac for continuing to make great improvements in such a short period of time.

kaching

"GAF's biggest wanker"
Between the positive comments this and ATV Offroad Fury 3 are getting for their online implementation, I hope its a sign of a permanent shift in Sony's approach to online, which has proven to be just a little too laissez faire thus far.

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
Played the OPM demo today... This game is good but is sorely in need of a camera recentering button... like maybe have R3 do that instead of bringing up the map (redundant since select does that too).

djtiesto said:
Played the OPM demo today... This game is good but is sorely in need of a camera recentering button... like maybe have R3 do that instead of bringing up the map (redundant since select does that too).

Huh. R2 + L2 = lock-on. Why do you need to recenter the camera when there's a lock on?

Top Bottom