• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

In the market for a new laptop -- from IBM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the absolute BEST out there from IBM? Don't worry about price, I get a pretty hefty discount. I don't know shit about computer specs or anything, so all that flys over my head, but one thing I do want is a huge screen.

Thanks for suggestions. :)

Firest0rm

Have you gone to an IBM store? I don't know much about IBM's cause I think their too much for what your getting. Very over-rated, but I drop by the IBM store in my mall from time to time. Is there one near you?

marko

The best is the top model in the t-series, which right now would be the t42p with 15 inch screen. Quite expensive though.

Fatalah

for real johnny? i'm up for an all around good laptop. like what the taurus is in the car world.

nothin too expensive, but its reliable.

Fatalah said:
for real johnny? i'm up for an all around good laptop. like what the taurus is in the car world.

nothin too expensive, but its reliable.

E-Machines has been making pretty good laptops for a while now. It would be good if you are on a budget, yet still like a solid machine.

BlackMage

Banned
Firest0rm said:
My E-machines computer is crap. I don't plan on buying another one of their desktops again.

We are talking about laptops here. Their laptops are very good, IMO. I don't now anything about their desktops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom