• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Infamous: Second Son |OT| Smells Like Beanie Spirit

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
277e0-vince-mcmahon-walk.gif

DAMN

iamvin22

Industry Verified
Step dad just bought a PS4, score! So I'm going to pre-order this. Won't even be so bad having it in the living room, because I own a Vita.

Now the first PS4 game I'll own, will be the first PS4 game that was about to make me salty.

make sure you get outlast and resogun. outlast is leaving soon.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
I asked before but didn't see it answered. In recent previews, some said that the game had an uncapped framerate but SP has been saying it's 30fps. Can someone who has the game tell me which is correct?

I asked before but didn't see it answered. In recent previews, some said that the game had an uncapped framerate but SP has been saying it's 30fps. Can someone who has the game tell me which is correct?

The guy who has the game said it was a locked 30 with a few frame drops very rarely (and not even with a lot going on on screen just at random times for no reason).

The guy who has the game said it was a locked 30 with a few frame drops very rarely (and not even with a lot going on on screen just at random times for no reason).

Good sign so far, but I wonder how it'll hold near the end of the game. That's when action start ramping up big time. As it did for all Infamous games.

CoG

Having just move to Seattle from NYC it will be interesting to see a game that take place in another city I am familiar with. I wonder how accurate the map is.

GribbleGrunger

Dreams in Digital
Having just move to Seattle from NYC it will be interesting to see a game that take place in another city I am familiar with. I wonder how accurate the map is.

Sucker Punch has said they've created the 'flavour' of Seattle, not the exact geography, so I doubt the map will be accurate.

It's altered Seattle for gameplay purposes. Sucker Punch wants to retain the look and feel of the city basically, but not accurate.

Pure jealousy runs through my veins.

Although it won't be long before I get to play too! :)

Make sure you post impressions ASAP!

Sorry I've been too busy playing the game. It's fun as hell, and the graphics are fantastic. I'm going full evil. The first time the game gives you control is weird though.

Adrian121

Those screenshots are soooooooooooo good.

I tried to stop myself from getting this until my University break in a month, but I couldn't resist and pre-ordered it today. Hype.

Top Bottom