• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Infamous: Second Son |OT| Smells Like Beanie Spirit

Anaxymenes

Neo Member
Very.

I'm in dreamland

tumblr_inline_n27eagsdSU1s767u4.gif

gif's missing a beanie.

Horseticuffs

Full werewolf off the buckle
It occurs to me that I actually non-ironically wore a beanie today due to a cold front.

I'm the fucking worst, guys.

LifEndz

Damn, son...y'all starting to wild out with potential spoilers. Time to impose a total blackout. See you on the other side.

I don't see power spoilers as such a big deal, I saw the name and they were right, no one would have guessed that, and it seems awesome.

I don't see power spoilers as such a big deal, I saw the name and they were right, no one would have guessed that, and it seems awesome.

well SP went to great lengths to not spoil 90% of the game so far and there are some people who don't want to be spoiled and want to find out as they play. and this thread really shouldn't have spoilers. game isn't even out until next week and we have people posting stuff that could potentially be spoilers.

Carbonox

It occurs to me that I actually non-ironically wore a beanie today due to a cold front.

I'm the fucking worst, guys.

Yeah well I am actually wearing one now inside.

Until I have the time to go and get my haircut I use it to keep my hair back if I'm too lazy. Typically I use a band though.
:lol

My most anticipated "next gen" title. The only downside is that nothing else coming in the next year plus will get me anywhere near as excited.

USC-fan

Banned
I have been on super black out on this.

I did listen to the ign beyond podcast. They had a long interview last week. I love the direction they are going with SS.

Super hype!

I will have to take a break from DCUO.

Could you link me to the spoilers, please?

dont do it! You only have a week! lol

I have been on super black out on this.

I did listen to the ign beyond podcast. They had a long interview last week. I love the direction they are going with SS.

Super hype!

I will have to take a break from DCUO.

dont do it! You only have a week! lol

I found it by myself and spoiled myself (lol). :( I'm weak, but yeah, knowing the power is not like knowing how you're going to get it.

Famassu

Just got Platinum from inFamous 2 in preparation for Second Son. :3

I did play the game almost 100% when the game released in 2011 (my trophy completion % was 97), but I was missing a fuckton of exp to get the last missing trophy about getting all the skills/moves/attacks. I didn't get the trophy 3 years ago because getting so much exp felt impossible or super-tedious and incredibly time-consuming (I was missing, like, 20 000exp+ and a single UGC mission gave somewhere along 30-180exp), until I noticed my evil playthrough was still pretty barebones (I had just done as little as possible to get all the evil-related trophies) and there was one side mission that I could use to get exp really fast (spam Nightmare Blast on a big group of enemies in a small park -> abort mission or get myself killed before I kill everyone -> get 250-450exp -> rince & repeat). If it wasn't for that, it'd have taken forever to get all the powers.

The wait is excruciating. The inFamous games have always equaled pure fun to me. I loved the first two and am beyond hyped to see what inFamous on PS4 brings to the table.

Top Bottom