• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Infamous: Second Son |OT| Smells Like Beanie Spirit

Ricky_R

I think this .gif should be in the OP.

iEZUXaR629nfL.gif

hahahah

This is great. One of the funniest gifs I've seen here.

Ishan

After having watched the first 20 mins . And lucking into visiting the forums at the right time to be able to watch some of the streams from the game (including what I assume were from some parts significantly into the game .....) I have to say I am wayy more amped for this game now .... jesus. (Obviously wont post any details here ... did post in the spoiler thread for those interested ... )

Mifune

Mehmber
I keep playing with fire in that spoiler thread. So far the name of the third power is all I've discovered. They're even using tags in there!

Can anyone tell me without spoiling it, if the sound and audio mix is better in this one?? In other words is it more like GTA V with it's atmosphere or is it that dead lifeless new marias type of city?

Mine says delivered at 940 am, but there is nothing here and the mail still hasn't come. Should be on his truck they told me. I'm sitting here waiting and waiting, off for Spring Break have nothing better to do right now lol

Darksol

kangaroo.gif.

Is there any variety in the enemies? Any bosses? From what I've seen so far it looks like all the enemies are the same.

It's hard to answer that without spoiling. But I will say that it looks like enemy types and varities are more prevalent than in the previous games.

There are indeed bosses.

Top Bottom