• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 |OT| Grodd's Among Us

CaptNink

Finally bit the bullet and bought the Ultimate Add-on pack. Should have just got the Ultimate Edition on day one, but I didn't know I'd have this much fun with this game.

Damn, Sub-Zero and Red Hood are fun to play! Can't wait to get my hands on Starfire!

patchday

Lol @ the Bane comments

Been having some fun online matches. Had a Harley mirror & yesterday got a Firestorm mirror match.

Got spanked by a good Scarecrow that matchmaker told me I had like 3% win chance tho. It was a suicide match for sho'

delSai

Multiverse rewards have been pretty great lately. Getting a lot of Platinum and Diamond boxes. Also shader, ability and the one that gets you 3 gold boxes for winning one match been showing up a lot and cash rewards been good too. Ready to buy 50 Gold Boxes when Starfire is out.

vg260

Anyone up for helping eachother out with the KoTH achievements/trophies?

I usually don't care but I'm close enough I might as well.

For Xbox and/or PS4. I got it on both.

Xevren

Monday at 3 cst for Starfire stream (probably coming out next week is my guess)

Anyone up for helping eachother out with the KoTH achievements/trophies?

I usually don't care but I'm close enough I might as well.

For Xbox and/or PS4. I got it on both.

I'd be down sometime, maybe tomorrow or Sunday for ps4. Don't have many of the online achievements outside the ranked one.

JAXXX

DGVfoAqVYAEvk0g.jpg:small

https://twitter.com/InjusticeGame/status/893225263651225600

Yeah I will be on. I'm always happy to breakdown gameplay, but she is one of my personal favorites to play so I'm double pumped.

It's monday. I can offer no promises or hints at anything else.

patchday

dang man I hope I dont have to be at a meeting at that time the stream airs. Granted, I could just watch the stream after work.

I'm at cap for credits (the max is 10 mil). Ready to drop 1-2 mil on Starfire when she comes out.

patchday

Yeah feel's like such a long wait for the StarFire stream ;(

Everyone and their mother plays that piece of shit character supergirl now. :(

I think I've played bout 20 matches since patch dropped and haven't seen her once. Perhaps your opponent's are somehow sensing you don't how to block her Teleport Punch?

hertog

Yeah feel's like such a long wait for the StarFire stream ;(

I think I've played bout 20 matches since patch dropped and haven't seen her once. Perhaps your opponent's are somehow sensing you don't how to block her Teleport Punch?

Played 25 ranked matches against different people today. 20 of them supergirl......
And yes I hate the teleport, but holding down and watching her meter helps. But in a laggy match.... Ugh

patchday

Alright I played very little ranked. Mostly Casual matches to run sets. Now that's making a lot more sense

So me playing 20 or so matches doesnt mean anything if I'm rematching someone at least 2 times. Plus a lot more variety in Casual.

patchday

Viennality has been having some insane matches, stream is on Netherrealms channel on twitch.

didnt know this was airing. Thanks

As soon as I tuned in was rewarded
with seeing Slayer's Aquaman get wrecked by Green Arrow. What a time to be alive!

Khezu

I have to wait for the PC version to come out to play again and it's kind of annoying.

The final version of MKX PC was pretty good, so I have high hopes.

patchday

No worries, I just got the PS4 ones by grinding it out. Just need them on Xbox.

you sure you got the harley hidden koth trophy too? I can help with that one and the win at 10% one at least since those are quick. Those the two I got help with

vg260

you sure you got the harley hidden koth trophy too? I can help with that one and the win at 10% one at least since those are quick. Those the two I got help with

Yeah, I did. Thanks! I got lucky and ran into a 1-person koth with someone idling. Only have play 200 matches left on PS4.

patchday

Glad you wrapped that up!

Had great matches with CrackedPebble & Sinkfla in KOTH!

I noticed I improved since my last matches and Sinkfla noticed as well. Hopped right online after against a random opponent and he rage quits on 2nd lifebar. Wonder Woman can be brutal. She's back on my roster but I really gotta get my combos off online better maybe I need to upgrade internet speeds or open up ports (I'm wired at least). Actually just need to lab more but getting there

delSai

I'm so hyped for tomorrow. Starfire's finally in Injustice. Hope she has some cool gear + they got some other unknown stuff ready to show as well.

Grimsen

It would be less problematic if we got more Shader multiverses constantly.

Yeah, the last two I saw were multi-tiered and involved scrapping 100 pieces of epic gear. I did it once, for the second one I wouldn't have had the time to complete it.

Stoked to see Captain Cold, Green Arrow, Bane and Scarecrow mixing it up so prominently with Aquaman, Black Adam, Deadshot, Batman and Superman. Super fun Viennality stream.

Xevren

That was definitely the best tourneys I've watched for the game, the variety was great. The way Sonic played Cold was pretty wild to see.

Top Bottom