• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 |OT| Grodd's Among Us

tim1138

Finally got an alternate Lantern emblem! The White Lantern chest piece plus the god shader makes for the perfect White Lantern. Now if they only had Kyle's mask...

LiK

Geez....

天Fighters Generation‏ review
@Fighters_Gen

DAeKoJGXgAMuTcj.jpg:large

https://twitter.com/Fighters_Gen/status/866813899747852288

The menus are pretty clean and simple. Why is this guy sucking Tekken's dick so hard?

patchday

Well there is lots of projectile spamming I give him that much but they try to give the gamer tools to close the gap

First of all, let me just say your avatar is lovely.

To answer your question, she can still get zoned out. But between shield charge, her lasso (which is a great mid-range tool), her parry (which increases the damage she deals for a short while) and one of her trait buffs which gives her a temporary air dash, she certainly has the tools to get through it.

She can also do a shield toss from the air, which can definitely mess up timings for the enemy's projectiles.
First of all, fuck deadshot. That was my first match against an online deadshot lol, it's so annoying.

Second, she can use her df3 command dash to close the distance, her jumps and most importantly, her level 3 canary cry.

haha what a close match

Xeteh

Flash: ...I'm not sure I get your question.
Harley: Dooooo I souuuuund sloooooow?
Flash: I don't hear at super speed.

The menus are pretty clean and simple. Why is this guy sucking Tekken's dick so hard?

I love that his followers are spouting the same garbage. Someone replied that there are hardly any game modes.

Hmm...
Story, Multiverse, Arcade, Endless, Survival, Training, Tutorial for Single Player.

Versus (local), Battle Simulator, Tournament, Ranked, Versus (online) and King of the Hill for Multiplayer.

Definitely lacking game modes.

Kashiwaba

Welcome to the fgc where people keep on complaining, but for us SFV fans we developed an immunity against all this lol. I no longer pay attention to anyone who says a non constructive criticism about fighting games.

TriniTrin

war of titties grampa
Welcome to the fgc where people keep on complaining, but for us SFV fans we developed an immunity against all this lol. I no longer pay attention to anyone who says a non constructive criticism about fighting games.

Yeah, the FGC is like "MY FAVORITE FIGHTING GAME SERIES IS THE BEST! FUCK YOUR NEW FIGHTING GAME!"

Naite

I've wasted so much regen tokens lately because the mother box animation is so slow and I keep mashing x which defaults to the older gear.

I've wasted so much regen tokens lately because the mother box animation is so slow and I keep mashing x which defaults to the older gear.

That sucks :(

at least you didn't accidentally mash X and leave your guild.

What designer put those buttons in place that mashing X would leave. normally you should need to input at least 1 directional button to make a choice like that.

LiK

Got my ass handed to me by Aquaman in Guild Multiverse. His combos were insane. I gave up after a few retries. :(

AI Aquaman is a beast the only character to go the distance in survivor mode (the rest have bombed out between level 4-6, ol Aqua made it to level 8 and beat Brainiac).

Have a sweet Batman, Black Canary, Superman trio for the AI Battle mode. I'll occasionally change tact and sub one or two for lower level match ups - make it more fair for the other person. Inside the top 100 before, I'll be back in the 500-1000 range by the time I can play again.

patchday

oh noes I accidently shredded an item I was thinking of transmoging unto Supergirl. should've assigned it to a loadout for safe keeping. oh well didnt wanna blow all those source crystals anyways

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Alright, fuck the RNG in this game. I've seriously gotten 7 or 8 epics for Firestorm today through Multiverse and loot boxes. I've opened like 200 boxes and can't get a Supergirl epic to save my life.

anyone who has ever gone onto the fighter's generation in the past 15 years knows that this is par for the course. Frank never liked western fighters though gives props where they are due for things like MKX. Who can blame him? in the site's heyday you were in the PS2 generation with things like MK: Armageddon being around. The site hasn't even bothered to update many MK character profiles to reflect MKX changes either and it's been two years. KI13 also has a dearth of info. Great website for the collection of stuff it has, but I don't think there's much point heeding the guy's reviews. If you don't like the way combos work in an NRS game, you're not going to like NRS games.

Slaythe

¡HarlequinPanic!;237750105 said:
anyone who has ever gone onto the fighter's generation in the past 15 years knows that this is par for the course. Frank never liked western fighters though gives props where they are due for things like MKX. Who can blame him? in the site's heyday you were in the PS2 generation with things like MK: Armageddon being around. The site hasn't even bothered to update many MK character profiles to reflect MKX changes either and it's been two years. KI13 also has a dearth of info. Great website for the collection of stuff it has, but I don't think there's much point heeding the guy's reviews. If you don't like the way combos work in an NRS game, you're not going to like NRS games.

I mean, that's not true.

I prefer the japanese approach, hate MKX, and it doesn't stop me from enjoying Injustice 2 a lot. Those two games are radically different.

There's far more to it than he implies, he is biased.

Gurrry

Ive been playing Batman after putting Black Canary off to the side, and im winning a lot more games online. I want to main a new character but Batman just comes so natural to me.

What do guilds do? And how can I join one?

Guilds give you extra loot boxes by completing certain daily/weekly/lifetime objectives as a guild. You also get a spiffy banner next to your name online.

If you want to join one, I believe there is one here on gaf that you can get into. Check the OP.

What do guilds do? And how can I join one?

Guilds are a group that can hold upto 50 people.

There are a lot of guild achievements and trophies that can be unlocked simply by all the guild members playing the game. You often don't need to even think about it.There are also guild-specific challenges, and guild-specific multiverse modes which can give great rewards. There are also co-op fights in those multiverse modes.

There's literally no reason NOT to join a guild, even if you don't want to participate. Every couple of days, just access the guild and you get SHOWERED with free lootboxes if your guildmates actively play.

Every Guild has a 5 digit ID. Find that ID. In the Main menu, there's a Guilds option. Select that. There should be a "search by ID" or a "enter ID" option. Enter the ID of the guild, and you'll be taken to the guild's page. Apply to join that guild and the creator of the guild will need to approve your application.

Ive been playing Batman after putting Black Canary off to the side,
Nobody puts Dinah in a corner.

Joker's design is garbage, but at least it's not Death of the Family's.

Gotham made me legit scared that everything was going to be Faceless Joker.

ZeroX03

Banned
God it's so frustrating doing some of the multiverse objectives with hazards. Land 5 supers isn't that hard. Doing it when you've got missiles raining down from the sky or electricity on the floor is a pain. This Catwoman keeps dying before I can even use a super.

Carm

So, I've been leveling fighters since yesterday morning using the AI, in endless. Currently leveling Brainiac and My AI just fought Black Canary and I did not expect this:

I'm sure some of you have already seen it, cracked me up.

https://youtu.be/n4rq5vnJxlc

Xeteh

So, I've been leveling fighters since yesterday morning using the AI, in endless. Currently leveling Brainiac and My AI just fought Black Canary and I did not expect this:

I'm sure some of you have already seen it, cracked me up.

https://youtu.be/n4rq5vnJxlc

She says it to Robin too who replies with "You kiss your kid with that mouth?"

Fucking love Canary's attitude in this game.

Maybe it's because I don't play alot of NRS games, but I find it a bit off-putting that you gain less meter for landing your combo than your opponent does for getting hit by your combo. If I hit you, I should be getting more meter for hitting you.

opened 500 bronze mother boxes (aka 500K credits) and no sign of supergirl skirt....

putting-gun-to-head.gif

edit: right after I post this and got the skirt #Gafisinvolved

200.gif

if anyone is struggling to find the right gear, try to sell the one's you have and it has a higher chances to trigger the loot
Like for example sell superman's torso stuff to trigger the game to open more superman's torso stuff...

Naite

The AI really doesn't like to block all the hits of Atrocitus' rage charge. It worked way too well against the last multiverse boss I fought.

Top Bottom