• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice: Gods Among Us |OT| With Super Friends Like These, Who Needs Enemies?

phaonaut

Okay, this stream is making my pre-purchase validated, haha. I wonder if I can switch my BB pre-order to PS3 (from 360) when i pick it up tomorrow. I wasn't planning on playing much online, but looks fun.

Holy crap, this game is insane. I want.

Don't switch there are so few of us to begin with :(

J-Tier

Lobo is dumb because the majority of people asking for Lobo doesn't even know him outside of short cameos in the cartoons. I don't mind him (I personally like him), but he's popular for a pretty dumb reason with lots of bandwagoning.

Beckx

Lobo is dumb because the majority of people asking for Lobo doesn't even know him outside of short cameos in the cartoons. I don't mind him, but he's popular for a pretty dumb reason with lots of bandwagoning.

Screw that. Lobo's original miniseries & Christmas comic are among my favorites ever. Simon Bisley's art for the character back then was godlike.

J-Tier

Screw that. Lobo's original miniseries & Christmas comic are among my favorites ever. Simon Bisley's art for the character back then was godlike.
Yeah, I know, I was there during the 90s too. His metal look fits the game. I dunno, it just irks me for whatever reason.

Khezu

Just got the game, the story is stupidly short took me only like 2.5 hours compared to mk9 where it took me around 6

Cinematics wise, it's about the same.

MK just felt a lot longer because it was much MUCH harder. There are no walls in the Injustice story, so you just breeze through it.

X7VNcF0.png

That's the story???

It's Superman who takes the moral high ground, certainly higher than Batman.

Grecco

In light of today's event, the Injustice Battle Arena Finale has been postponed. Please check the Injustice Facebook page for updates on when the results show will be rescheduled. Our thoughts and good wishes are with the victims and their families tonight.

Weenerz

Banned
In light of today's event, the Injustice Battle Arena Finale has been postponed. Please check the Injustice Facebook page for updates on when the results show will be rescheduled. Our thoughts and good wishes are with the victims and their families tonight.

So lame postponing the launch event, game comes out tomorrow. When the game releases no one will give a fuck about the launch event.

Khezu

Ugh. Well, wasn't planning to play story much anyway, but a shitty spin on Irredeemable is worse than I expected.

Not really.

I'm not sure if it counts as spoilers anymore because the GL trailer kinda gives it away, but just in cace.

It's basically Justice Lords/Crisis on two earths, but less stupid.

AEREC

So lame postponing the launch event, game comes out tomorrow. When the game releases no one will give a fuck about the launch event.

Seems odd...but understandable. Wonder if they will still confirm the DLC character.

khzQTmz.jpg

I will be offering the 5 Injustice iOS game Alternate Costumes for the console version to all those who want it! These are Knightfall Bane, Batman Beyond, New 52 Green Lantern, Arkham Harley, and a 5th spoiler-y costume from the story mode. Be sure to thank Ryce for initially offering the same unlocks earlier this week.

This will be done by entering your WBID (create one here) details into my finished iOS game with all 5 costumes unlocked which transfers the unlocks onto your account. Simply create/have a WBID and send me your login info of WBID name, email and password (feel free to change it temporarily) through a PM. I will only accept PMs for the next 10 minutes as I don't want to get too flooded (PMs only valid if sent before 7pm PST/10PM EST).

This is the 5th skin, which is a SPOILER for the story mode, so be warned. You may want to wait to enter your WBID in the full game until you finish story mode as the costumes pop-up with a picture preview of the alternates when you link your console tag and WBID.

WARNING: I've read reports that this may stop you from unlocking stuff for the iOS game. The console unlocks work but the iOS unlocks may get messed up. But since you're getting all 5 possible costumes for the console version it shouldn't matter. Also, future patches to either the console or iOS game may do funky things and I can't take responsibility for that. Just FYI.

I probably won't get to all of the requests tonight but as long as I received your PM within the next 10 minutes I will get to you eventually.

DR2K

Banned
When Ryce helped me out I didn't have Nightfall Bane unlocked(everything else was there). I'm assuming you'll be using that. I reviewed the game, but got nothing. Odd.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
I hope the rumor of Batgirl, Poision Ivy, and Scorpion is wrong because that would be lame as hell. I still think MM is a given and would be enough to prove it wrong, and of the 4 silhouettes one of them clearly looked like him while the other 3 were generic.

Damn, missed the cutoff point for the skins.

Hoping my Battle Edition arrives early in the day tomorrow. Looking forward to possibly fighting some GAFers.

Grimsen

again i'm late for the costume thing :(

Saw the post while on the john on my phone, and rushed to my laptop, but got my PM a bit late :p

Anyhoo, the offer was very cool. Props to Beast and Ryce.

EDIT: Are the IOS unlockables available some other way in the console game?

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
As someone who loves having alternate costume options, I'm disappointed most of them are locked up as preorder bonuses. I wish they would just let you buy them now, or unlock them with the season pass.

Props to Ryce and Beast for helping people out.

Top Bottom