• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice: Gods Among Us |OT| With Super Friends Like These, Who Needs Enemies?

Fuck lobo. Waste of a spot as far as I'm concerned if the rest are ivy batgirl and scorpion then that's bullshit

2 more entirely unneeded batman characters and scorpion who at this point is becoming annoying.

Chairhome

Hope to wake up to some Wii U impressions!

- If anyone is down to do the costume unlocks for me (since I don't have an iOS device), please PM me. Thanks. I'll throw $2 at you via paypal.

Karak

Remember to spoiler some of the bits people. As we get more and more posts I worry that a couple things will get spoilered quickly. Watch out!

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
I'm excited to actually be able to win some ranked matches in the first couple weeks. Watching Art and Floe play online and some people really don't know how to play fighting games. Lots of jumping, not a lot of blocking. Art just cheesed someone out by hitting them with a fullscreen trident every time they woke up. Never blocked.

I am excited.

TentPole

I'm excited to actually be able to win some ranked matches in the first couple weeks. Watching Art and Floe play online and some people really don't know how to play fighting games. Lots of jumping, not a lot of blocking. Art just cheesed someone out by hitting them with a fullscreen trident every time they woke up. Never blocked.

I am excited.

Dude getting hit by the trident is going to be me.

Well, both of my Wal Marts were too incompetent to find the game and neither gamestop was doing a midnight launch. Have to work al day tomorrow, oh well.

Xevren

Man, wish my Gamestop was one that was doing tourneys for free copies. They just had a winner stays thing here and I never lost, I wanted free stuff :(

Khezu

Spoiler for a suit.

Lockout Superman is the best costume for him because he doesn't have a stupid cape with terrible physics

I wonder if I should use my new52 and red son stuff, I don't really want any of it, I could try and sell it maybe. Never sold anything over the internet before though lol.

kai3345

Banned
FUCK YES

I won a hardcover copy of both Alex Ross' JUSTICE and Brian Azzerello's JOKER at the midnight launch at my Gamestop

Top Bottom