• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is Bill Watterson Ghost-Drawing Pearl Before Swine Strips? Yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrankyJay

Banned
I'm inclined to think it's someone aping Watterson's style. Pearls Before Swine is an okay strip, but nothing earth-shaking. How would this guy get the access to Watterson to even pitch this idea? I can't believe a scenario where Watterson approached him first.

I love this considering the explanation provided systematically dismantles your post line by line.

Schrade

watched it last night. really good. I hit that nostalgic spot. Just don't expect a Watterson interview.

It's totally making me nostalgic.

Liu Kang Baking A Pie said:
That documentary is awkward.

I can always count on knowing your opinion and preferences are the polar opposite of what mine would be.

sikkinixx

Not a huge Pearls Before Swine fan but I really enjoyed Watterson's non-C&H drawings. I wish he was still doing something, anything, for public consumption.

kess

Berkeley Breathed is awesome, if for no other reason that he managed to make merchandising work on his own terms and take a swipe at Garfield at the same time:

billthecat3.jpg

Waterson is like Richard D James, or Aphex Twin. He's the best at what he does, but he's super reclusive and most of his work he just does for himself :/. Keeping an eye on this....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom