• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is there anything better than waking up half-drunk...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eminem

goddamit, Griese!
...and then getting started again? 1:45 here and I'm already pretty blasted. I enjoy a nice afternoon drunk more than pretty much anything. woo

i hate waking up with any buzz whatsoever.. when i wake up, i want to feel fresh and in control of my body as much as possible...

however, i have never woken up buzzed/drunk outside of maybe once or twice, and then i think ijust went back to sleep.

Ryck

3rdman said:
Wow! You must be one of those cool people I've read about.
Are we still reviewing applications for members or is it just a come one come all type thing.........sigh

Eminem

goddamit, Griese!
3rdman said:
Wow! You must be one of those cool people I've read about.

nope, i'm pretty lame.

Try waking up with your dick in a hot chick's mouth, then come back to me.

eh, if i wasn't buzzing, i'll take the booze. but if i'm buzzing and have it in a hot girl's mouth, right on.

Geeze, this is what the fourth drunk thread?

alcohol is GA's friend. or mine, at least.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
White Sox winning the World Series while being drunk out of your mind? Could that be better.

Eminem

goddamit, Griese!
Matrix said:
White Sox winning the World Series while being drunk out of your mind? Could that be better.

Fuck that. If the Sox make the world series, i'm gonna be totally sober so I can absorb every moment. if they lose, then I get wasted.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

Eminem

goddamit, Griese!
that's the beauty of saturday. wake up drunk with shit to do. except watch the sox/cubs in 25 minutes.

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
I don't think I've ever woken up drunk. Once I even woke up two hours after someone put me to bed, having passed out (god knows how much I'd had to drink, I can barely remember the evening) and I was sober already.

yacobod

Banned
i woke up this morning still half drunk/buzzing
i'm not a big fan of it

brings back memories of college though
wake up drunk, stumble into class at 8:30 am reaking of beer, go back home, crash until the afternoon, rinse and repeat

here's hopin the cubs sweep the sox

Mrbob

This is a good course of action.

You won't be able to remember the beatdown the Cubs are about to give the Sox which will begin in about 10-15 minutes.

Stupid Foxsports Chicago. I want to watch this game but can't because WGN isn't carrying it and I get Foxsports Milwaukee! Meh!

Tamanon

Banned
Waking up drunk sucks ASS when you have to drive back from New Orleans to Florida at 2. Longest....drive....ever.

Eminem said:
...and then getting started again? 1:45 here and I'm already pretty blasted. I enjoy a nice afternoon drunk more than pretty much anything. woo

I think the spirit embodied in this message would be something to the tune of,

"Don't you love that feeling of having had a hard week and knowing that, having been drinking and relaxing the night before, you have nothing to do for the rest of the afternoon but drink, relax and have a backyard summer BBQ with your buddies?"

Eminem said:

YES, I can think of a million things better than that. In fact, waking up drunk, and drinking all day = lame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom