• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is um... anyone watching um... um... BIG BROTHER 5?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diablos

After BB3, I made a PROMISE to myself that I would never sit through the show again. Which was true to an extent; I didn't see anything except commericals for BB4.

Last night I watched a full hour of BB5... I feel ashamed. I hate reality TV!

What's wrong with me??? :( :( :( I wanna see the next one to find out what two twins are playing as one.

I feel awful, just awful. Why do I watch this stupid show?

moist

After watching the fight on the UK Big Brother I'm convinced that the US BB will never come close to that greatness so I haven't even bothered watching it.

OmniGamer

I hate the jocks
I hate the arrogant black guy
I think i'm gonna hate Diane
I'm waiting for Holly to bust out her MIT degree and reveal she's really a nuclear scientist

Diablos

Is she really a nuclear scientist with a MIT degree (or in other words smarter than she really is)?

I heard she was the twin.

OmniGamer

Diablos said:
Is she really a nuclear scientist with a MIT degree (or in other words smarter than she really is)?

I heard she was the twin.

I'm just playing on her seemingly unreal level of "spacey-ness"...as some of the house guest have done also. She already said she was going to play that angle as her stratedy...it would just be pretty funny if it was completely fabricated and she's really smart as hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom