• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Italia GAF |OT| La terra dei cachi

To the Italians living abroad. Has anyone noticed the typo in the URL on the letter from the yes campaign? I only read it in the news, but apparently the U is missing from bastaunsi.it and the wrong address is redirecting you to the no campaign instead.

You can't make this up.

So, should we inform the rest of Gaf that an ironic italian Swag rapper pulled a dab in the face of Benito Mussolini's granddaughter?

Schermata-2016-12-02-alle-13.00.13.png

This right here is italian history.

UrbanRats

So, should we inform the rest of Gaf that an ironic italian Swag rapper pulled a dab in the face of Benito Mussolini's granddaughter?

Schermata-2016-12-02-alle-13.00.13.png

This right here is italian history.
"Dalla vostra parte" is possibly the worst ""political"" show to ever grace Italian television though.
99% of their topics are about how immigrants are stealing our walfare, houses and other inane shit.
And ofcourse the combo BelPietro/Deldebbio is the only one that could carry such horse shit, without questioning their lives.

jfc i nearly choked the first time i saw it

Dat DAB

i for one welcome our Bello Figo Gu overlord
The best part is that most of his songs are catchier than the ones passing on the radio.
"Dalla vostra parte" is possibly the worst ""political"" show to ever grace Italian television though.
99% of their topics are about how immigrants are stealing our walfare, houses and other inane shit.
And ofcourse the combo BelPietro/Deldebbio is the only one that could carry such horse shit, without questioning their lives.
"Dalla vostra parte" is definitely scary.
So what are you all voting for?
I would have voted YES but I'm in Algeria for work so I lost my chance. I still think that the NO had its reasons, I just dind't find them strong enough.

Playsage

Still haven't seen the Figo Gu video, but the premise is one hell of a ride lol

EDIT: Saw it... Holy shit! I lost any semblance of sanity when they called the mayor and there were 12 OF THEM! "I'm not racist, but..." moment and then it all ends.
MASTERPIECE

I still think that the NO had its reasons
The reasons are we'll save less money than promised and the reform is a mess that will do more bad than good.
Probably will be changed AGAIN in a pair of years, but Italian politics will be still a regressive clusterfuck for a long time to come.

SamVimes

The reasons are we'll save less money than promised and the reform is a mess that will do more bad than good.
Probably will be changed AGAIN in a pair of years, but Italian politics will be still a regressive clusterfuck for a long time to come.

Still yet to hear a compelling argument for this. Do I think the reform has a lot of problems? Yes. But I also still think it's a small step forward.

Playsage

I always saw the "savings" just as a propaganda wink rather than a major objective of this reform.
I mean there's a reason why they always talk about what was spent on Cern as "1 BILLION IN 70 YEARS" rather than "1 MILLION AND A HALF PER-YEAR"

Still voted Yes.

man, her O face has so much Benito in it
original.jpg

Back to Gu, he has balls to keep on saying "scopare fighe bianche". Shit like that makes everyone upset and might get you killed.

The changes to Title V alone justify voting for a yes. It's ridiculous that regions were allowed to have their own 'foreign policy', amongst other things. That's where the real savings might come from, but they're impossible to gauge.

SamVimes

Exit polls pointing to a massacre:
“EXIT POPE”
San Norberto 56-59 cardinali San Simplicio 41-44 cardinali
Vaticanisti Pio Poli e Tonio Arcinoto

Yazus

Voted a strong YES. Can't believe people are voting No at this referendum.

Is this reform what Italy needs? Maybe. Is it perfect? Far from it. But is the current state better? No, not at all.

I don't love Renzi but he has shown that is the most compelling political character in the Italian panorama.
Do you really want him to go away and have Di Maio in his place? Seriously Italy, you never stop to impress me with your stupidity..
Btw, more than 60% of voters voted and this is basically a sign that No will win.
Great disappointment if this turns out to be true.

I visited Italy (and Austria) for almost three weeks this past summer. I finally finished the blog. Pulitzer worthy prose it isn't, but there are lots of pictures of Rome, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence (and Vienna and Salzburg) if any of you are interested. I'm sure I'll catch hell for my non-adventurous eating and such. If there's anything offensive that you see please let me know, certainly not my intent. I had a wonderful time and really enjoyed visiting your beautiful country. Thanks!

http://www.bigweathergames.com/?tag=italy-trip-june-2016&order=asc

UrbanRats

I visited Italy (and Austria) for almost three weeks this past summer. I finally finished the blog. Pulitzer worthy prose it isn't, but there are lots of pictures of Rome, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence (and Vienna and Salzburg) if any of you are interested. I'm sure I'll catch hell for my non-adventurous eating and such. If there's anything offensive that you see please let me know, certainly not my intent. I had a wonderful time and really enjoyed visiting your beautiful country. Thanks!

http://www.bigweathergames.com/?tag=italy-trip-june-2016&order=asc

I like your photos, man.

I like your photos, man.

Thanks! It's totally quality through quantity though, haha. Thank goodness for digital cameras -- I remember going on my honeymoon to Egypt in 1994 and taking 20 rolls of 36 exposures each. 720 pictures total for a two week trip. I took that many every two days in Italy.

Top Bottom