• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

It's Friday what are the big plans for this weekend???!!??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryck

I have none yet, maybe catch a movie go cd shopping get hammered (it's been a long ass fucked up week ) and sleep in !!!!!!!

Ryck said:
I have none yet, maybe catch a movie go cd shopping get hammered (it's been a long ass fucked up week ) and sleep in !!!!!!!
Chronicles of Riddick for me tonight. Sleeping in tomorrow too.

Bob White

It's Friday, these people are sexually frustrated, lonely, and angry at the shit hole that is their life. Why do you bate them so?

evil ways

Put some wall primer into the outside of the house, then finish painting it, watch old WWF tapes(88'-91'), and do nothing much since it's freaking hot here and I'm feeling lazy.

Ryck

I am under the belief that alot of people here don't fall under the stereotype of the sad, pathetic, lonely, sexless, friendless gamer. I think it's pretty evident which ones do :)

olimario

Banned
Going shopping today
Picking up some job applications
Going to the park tonight to play Tennis and Jog
Come home, shower, watch a movie with a friend

Hopefully go swimming tomorrow.

Agent Dormer

Dirty Drinking Smoker
Work, playing Syphon Filter, playing Shining Force, writing up reviews for both of the mentioned games, and burning Syphon Filter when I'm done.

MoxManiac

Playing in a PE event on Magic Online, because it's the only time I have free this weekend to participate.

I'm sucha nerd! :eek:

Ryck

MrAngryFace said:
When youre going to school part time with lots of bills, work is your life. No real choice about it.
At least your going to school all I do is work and Im getting nowhere in life....Well Im almost out of debt so Ill be going to school fulltime by next spring..

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Seeing Riddick on Sunday with free ticket,that's about it.

Pretty fucking sad if you ask me.

MoxManiac

I'd also like to reiterate that's my plans for friday, not the whole weekend. It sucks too, because the fucking thing is probably going to be 6-7 hours, and I have plans for the rest of the weekend.

I'll probably get like 4 hours of sleep on saturday :(

Ryck:

Life isnt a race, just enjoy what you have right now and try to look past the rest of it. Not foolproof but it helps you get through the day.

Also finding something you are passionate about for a hobby helps. Loads of work helps too ;)

Proabably do some homework than catch a movie with a friend. All my close friends are out of town(the beach) so I'm just gonna be lazy and catch up on sleep. Tomorrow is lunch at Chilli's with the immediate family to celebrate mother's B-day, then next weekend is dinner at Mortons with the whole family to also celebrate. I think i'll starve myself until then .. the food is heavenly.

Dekajelly

Friends

+

Pub
pub.gif

+
Beer
beer%20pos%20038.jpg

+
Euro 2004
england.gif

vs
France.jpg

+
Projected on a big huge ass screen
XSL25-30.gif

=

Weekend bliss :D I'm sure the other English football fans on here will be doing the same too, eh? :D

Ryck

MrAngryFace said:
Ryck:

Life isnt a race, just enjoy what you have right now and try to look past the rest of it. Not foolproof but it helps you get through the day.

Also finding something you are passionate about for a hobby helps. Loads of work helps too ;)
Oh I know Im not a money/status drivin mofo......Im just in a bit of a rut at my current job , all I really want is peace of mind and less stress....Id love to go back to school and study music and once my Girlfriend gets her ba (which is around the projected time my bills are paid) I will ....

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
My big plans were to go to the movies tonight. But then a female friend of mine called wanting to come over. I told her she could. Then I got outside to get the mail (I forgot there is no mail today), and my neighbor tells me to come over tonight for a shrimp boil. Everytime they have anything going on, it is a drink a thon.

Now, you probably are thinking, "D, just take her to the party." Well, I would but the one time we went out and she got drunk, she got real stupid. I was about to do some Ike Turner on her. But I might be able to control her intake tonight. Either way, I will post an update tomorrow.

Start studying music now if you arent. Hit Half Price Books or Bookmans and pick some shit up. School is only the part of the process that proves to everyone else that you know your stuff.

Im going to a tech college for digital design crap but I still spend a portion of my free time reading philosophy books since thats what interests me as well.

I feel its a bit of a shame that I didnt spend more time studying astronomy since im Arizona, but im gone in like 2 months so its probably a little late for that. Doing so when im in seattle would be too much of a hassle with all the cloud cover.

Boy do I miss Seattle tho. It hasnt rained here in like, months.

Ryck

"Start studying music now if you arent. Hit Half Price Books or Bookmans and pick some shit up. School is only the part of the process that proves to everyone else that you know your stuff."

That's good advice thanks....*adds buying music book to weekend list*

I'm doing a couple of things

Seeing The Pixies,
Seeing The Pixies,
Seeing The Pixies

oh and whats that other one, lets think, what is it. Oh Yeah!

Seeing the fucking Pixies

White Man

Boy do I miss Seattle tho. It hasnt rained here in like, months.

I'm thoroughly enjoying it, so far. Now all I've gotta do is find a job. Ha!

My weekend will be extremely random. This whole week has been pretty random. At least during the next two days I don't have to be single-mindedly hunting for any sort of job. And I live like 2 blocks from a Half Price Books and I fear going inside, for the sake of mu current financial stability.

I'm leaving tomorrow for Nevada, and I'll be gone for a week. I know, most people will be like, "What's there to do in Nevada?!?" but then I ask, "What's there to do in Indiana!!!" :) I'm going to my cousin's wedding on Sunday and family camp out Monday-Wednesday, and then hangin' out with friends Thursday-Saturday, then leaving Sunday.

DJ Sl4m

I have to DJ at the club just off LSU's campus tonight (the Tiger) and tommorow I have to spend the day with family as we got a call from the hospitol my grandfather's probably going to not make the full weekend.

The hospitol released him and told him to eat/drink anything he wanted and to enjoy his last few days, that he had 3 at most :(

He and my grandmother raised me, and she passed away 4 years ago, and I still haven't dealt with it. This is going to eat me alive........

Hawksley

Work early Saturday, sleep 'til mid-afternoon or evening, go out for dinner and either to a movie or club, then buttsecks. Then Sunday, dinner and whatever we didn't do Saturday night, then buttsecks. Nothing special; regular routine.

Loki

Count of Concision
DJ Sl4m said:
I have to DJ at the club just off LSU's campus tonight (the Tiger) and tommorow I have to spend the day with family as we got a call from the hospitol my grandfather's probably going to not make the full weekend.

The hospitol released him and told him to eat/drink anything he wanted and to enjoy his last few days, that he had 3 at most :(

He and my grandmother raised me, and she passed away 4 years ago, and I still haven't dealt with it. This is going to eat me alive........

Sorry to hear that, ccc. Keep your head up and pray for the best.

Mumbles

I spent 9 hours and $500 on car related items (repair, titling, new license...), so tonight I'm going to stay at home. My only plans for tomorrow are to go bicycling early (7-8 am if possible), and then I'll find something inexpensive to do. Sunday I'll be working a half-day, and we'll see what else happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom