• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

It's Friday what are the big plans for this weekend???!!??

Status
Not open for further replies.

kamikaze

1. sleep
2. get up
3. go to work all day and into the night
4. go home
5. go back to step one

what time is it? oh yes, it appears to be crunch time! :p

Chony

It's Friday already? I got out of school about a week ago, havent really been paying attention. Probably play some four swords, catch up on all the lack of sleep from staying out everynight past 2 am. Laters.

J2 Cool

Well, Friday, this friend of mine, she was supposed to call me. She's leaving for Michigan on a vacation tomorrow and I'm supposed to go. So I spent the day eating at this japanese restaurant with the folks. Then watched some tv, played Galaxian on that namco arcade thingy, and waited for a call. 12pm rolls around and I realize somehow there wont be a call. So I go online, see if she's on. No dice. I take a 5 minute ride to her house at 12:45 and knock on her door lightly. Huge storm outside, thundering and lightning. Walk in after no answer and she's in the hallway about to answer the door.

"what the hell are you doing!?" she asks. "You didnt call me today and Im wondering what the hell's going on. Aren't you leaving tomorrow morning??". She has a friend of her's sleeping over and she said she's leaving at noon. She's not even sure I'm going and she'll figure it out tomorrow morning. Kind of an embrassing moment as I scared the shit out of em but only chance to go as it's gonna be just me in my house tomorrow and I wouldnt even be up before noon with multiple phone calls.

Anyway, rest of weekend.. either spending 2 days or so in Michigan or probably gonna sleep over at my cousin's for a few days

Shinobi

Newbie said:
Maybe you should take some pictu........NO WAIT, DONT

What if Wolfy's a girl?

This a dream weekend for me. I'm the sort of guy that prefers to stay indoors...never been into the party scene, or going out just to get smashed at some bar. And since I'm heavy into auto racing and sports, this weekend is absolute gold. Already I've watched much of Speed Channel's coverage of the 24 hours of Le Mans, which doesn't finish until 10:30am tomorrow. Not long ago I watched F1 qualifying at the Canadian GP in Montreal, which I'll be watching after a two hour nap. Right after that is England vs France in Euro 2004. And the night ends with game 4 of the NBA Finals with the Pistons and Lakers. This is about as good as it gets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom