• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ITT: Post a pic of how you feel

pSpfZgU.gif

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!
I sure do enjoy doing tech support for family.

Break Stuff No GIF

Issue's a failing SSD (drive is only 2 years old too). Thank fuck most everything is backed up and it's a relatively easy to throw another drive in and reinstall windows.

One of my best decisions ever was buying iPads for my parents and teaching them how to use them.

No more cleaning up spyware or restoring systems. No more replacing components or explaining every week how to use the same handful of apps.

GeekyDad

Fire

Seriously though, THC
Ah...so, update an old man, if you will. Back in the day, when we smoked pot, we got high af, and it was my understanding (as a teenager, of course) it was the THC that was the active drug. So, is that truly the case? Does something like that gummy get you high like smoking a joint?

BadBurger

Ah...so, update an old man, if you will. Back in the day, when we smoked pot, we got high af, and it was my understanding (as a teenager, of course) it was the THC that was the active drug. So, is that truly the case? Does something like that gummy get you high like smoking a joint?

Same thing man, just THC

GeekyDad

Google "hometown hero"
They must not be completely legal yet, because the prices are still ridiculous. Basically, $8 a hit for those gummies (a bag of 10 for $80 -- on sale :D ). But a good option when in need. So, you said you used 25mg. According to the package, that's one gummy, right? Is that kind of the equivalent of smoking one doob?

BadBurger

They must not be completely legal yet, because the prices are still ridiculous. Basically, $8 a hit for those gummies (a bag of 10 for $80 -- on sale :D ). But a good option when in need. So, you said you used 25mg. According to the package, that's one gummy, right? Is that kind of the equivalent of smoking one doob?

Yea, all THC products are expensive right now.

If you haven't smoked in a while one of their delta 9 gummies will strike you hard. I'd stay away from delta 8. I don;t think it's harmful, but it's a weird and harsh high. Delta 9 is the normal stuff.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
If you haven't done it in a while, I'd start with a dose around 10-15mg. As your tolerance builds, up the dosage. If 10mg does nothing after a few hours, then bump it up.

Gummies aren't really the equivalent of smoking doobies because it depends on too many factors. You can dose the intensity of your high based on the mg. Be wary though, because there is some deviation in the actual dose for each gummy. IE if the batch settles in a way that one gummy contains more than its neighbors.

Edibles in general take a long time to kick in. It can vary between an hour to 90 mins roughly. The high lasts longer and is less intense overall.

Delta 8 is legal in the US in every state. Actual weed as you know it is still legal in some states and illegal in others. Federally it is still illegal. Even using the delta products you can and will fail a drug test unless your system is clean.

I've had good results & pricing for:

I haven't tried delta-9 myself but will most likely when I am done detoxing.

Last edited:
Top Bottom