• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

iTunes 11 |OT| Let me expand on that

centracore

7tX7Y.png

Downloading now for PC. 88.62MB. When I checked for updates within iTunes, it said I was running the current version 10.7, but when I used Apple Software Update it showed iTunes 11.

123rl

UK version is out now. I like the new look. It looks 'sparse' but that's only because old iTunes is so cluttered and congested

entremet

Pretty much done with iTunes even as a Mac user.

For music I use Rdio
Instacast for podcasts
And iCloud and OTA updates for back up and updates for iOS devices.

ascii42

Jesus, is Windows really still that ugly? That must be an old version, right??

Anyway, downloading now. And there's a matching update to the Remote app on iOS.

Vista and 7 don't look that different. That might not be running Aero, though.

Just did update for PC now...love how it wants me to restart (not that I ever do).

New "awesome" OS...still prompted to reset when you update software.

kaskade

Woah, I like how when you click on an album it makes the whole box the primary color of the album art. Pretty slick. Kind of like what Windows 8 does when you pick a new desktop. With the 3 minutes I've used it for it's not bad.

dyls

Holy shit the + button is actually a maximize button now. FINALLY. Please add to all software.

EDIT: Isn't this a megaton? It sure is for me.

KingKong

Anyone have pictures of regular non-cover view? Also is there still that arrow (store link) that we could use terminal commands to change to select album/artist only in library?

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Downloading now. In the UK and using 10.6.

Will see if Alfred and Bowtie still work with it, otherwise I'm going back to the previous version.

Top Bottom