• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

iTunes 11 |OT| Let me expand on that

Koodo

Banned
It's beautiful.

ib2yuOscycTxbc.gif

Enco

Click on the artwork of something that's playing brings up a new small window that lets you pause/rewind etc. It's pretty useless though.

Looks awesome overall.

I'm guessing the PC doesn't get the mini player?

mollipen

In the Songs list view, so far I've not been able to figure out how to get album art on the left side like I had before.

If I can't figure that out, then this thing is GARBAGE. *pouts*

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Click on watch tutorial: Can't be found.
Click on learn more about detail sharing: Can't be found.

Good start.

Bowtie seems to work.

Alfred doesn't look hopeful. I can see my songs, but DJ mode is gone so I can't just add them to the queue now. Lets hope for an update.

Also how do I make it not display iTune Store songs?

EDIT: Found it. Hide music in the cloud. Easy.

Click on the artwork of something that's playing brings up a new small window that lets you pause/rewind etc. It's pretty useless though.

well at least you can view the album art at a decent size and not in a tiny little square like they want you to

i really dont like not being able to see my composer credits in artist view

As someone with a lot of music, this thing is REALLY slow on Windows. I wonder if it just needs to build up some sort of cache of album covers before it will run smoothly.

Link

The Autumn Wind
Weird, a few of my songs are being split off from the rest of the album and the album will be be listed twice in that view. I'm combing through the metadata for discrepancies, but can't find any for some of them.

Kareha

As someone with a lot of music, this thing is REALLY slow on Windows. I wonder if it just needs to build up some sort of cache of album covers before it will run smoothly.

How much music do you have? I've got just under 20,000 tracks and it's super quick.

For that matter, how do I trigger the generation of a Genius Playlist now?

Nice update, really nice... but it needs a few fixes.

Edit: OK, AirPlay is next to the volume slider now.

nan0

Not sure if I like the new look. I loved the list view with small album art on the left, but I can't find it anywhere. Also, album art looks very blurry when downscaled (Windows).

No performance issues on Windows here, but my library seems quite small (~3200 songs) in comparison.

Top Bottom