• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

iZombie Season 2 - Tuesdays 9/8c on The CW - Ready for Seconds?

Philippo

Does anyone have a gif from last week's episode where Blaine is alone in the basement kicking the ground? That was hilarious

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
This was a weird one for me. Elements of it felt like a season finale in the ways they came together, but then it sorta took its foot off the gas pedal.

Still a good episode. Blaine had some hilarious lines. The "popsicle" joke made me laugh way harder than it should have.

Hamlet

Pretty good episode as usual and what a fantastic final five minutes. Blaine's old man future prank on his dad was hilarious.

charmed699

Neo Member
Plenty to think about after watching that episode. Lots of story lines coming together.

I've been thinking about something that happened in the last episode. Used a spoiler tag just in case.

Do you guys remember how Major used the fitness device to listen in on Vaughn in a previous episode? It made me wonder why Major didn't know in advance what Vaughn wanted from him in last week's episode. Unless it is all part of some plan that not even the audience can find out about just yet. I suppose Vaughn could have taken it off as well or Major doesn't have a way to record the conversations and doesn't have the time to listen to every chat.

The Les Mis soundtrack just fit so well during the final sequence of last nights episode. I couldn't stop laughing at Blaine pretending his dad had been frozen for decades.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
I love this show so much, hopefully it gets more seasons.

Nice they did some solid main story moving with this one. I'm currently overfuckingwhelmed with how much TV I'm watching and Mondays and Tuesdays are generally the worst nights currently. iZombie is still the second Tuesday show I watch though.

Pau

Ouch. Looks like no one watched it live in here this week.

I'll admit I recorded it and usually watch the next day, too. But if one of you jerks has a nielsen box, you better have the channel tuned to CW.
I watched it live for once but didn't see the thread. :(

Blaine is so yucky. And of course he chose the wrong Les Mis recording. :p

Joni

We probably won't see the More family this season. ='(

A recent episode was supposed to see the return of her sibling Evan and her mom Eva, but “there are a few [storylines] that [fell] by the wayside just because we got so jam-packed,” executive producer Rob Thomas explains, adding that the final six episodes of this season feel “like going downhill on a roller coaster.” Unfortunately, that means the introduction of Liv’s dad also had to be cut. But Thomas says a family reunion “is certainly something that we think — knock on wood — we could get to [in Season 3].”
http://tvline.com/2016/02/18/gilmore-girls-season-8-spoilers-revival-logan-jess-ask-ausiello/

Kawl_USC

Yea, the chemistry between all of the other characters kind of outweighs any interest I have in the family. I have no problem focusing on the young and hip. #theCW

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I noticed that Liv's family seemed like something they just sorta gave up on. Only recent mention I can even think of was the most recent episode when Major was surprised that Liv and her brother were on good terms again, after she lied about him staying the night to cover up for Drake being there.

I don't really mind that much, we're getting some good stuff with the characters we have right now.

TheOddOne

New episode today:
Season 2: episode 14 "Eternal Sunshine of the Caffeinated Mind"

When an incredibly optimistic coffee-shop owner is murdered, Liv uses her sunny outlook to help Clive solve the murder. Meanwhile, things begin to go from bad to worse for Blaine, and Drake is forced to cancel plans with Liv due to a run in with Seattle’s finest.
- Promo for this week's episode.

They need to publish some sort of cookbook tie-in. The food Liv makes looks better each week.

You know, aside from the brains.

Edit* Ravi literally just gave us a gif for the face you make when someone says they've never seen Star Wars.

Wait, is the daughter Marina from The Magicians?

I think you mean Abigail from Hannibal.

latest

The murder of the week was predictable from the second the daughter told her mom about the dog poop but maybe that was the point, it was still gold and we got some good development of the story arcs.

Welp.

He'll be back next week.

By that you mean March 22nd. (EDIT: Dammit).

I'm actually glad for the break, less new shows to watch the more time I have to catch up on shit I've been sitting on for weeks and in at least a couple cases months.

I think you mean Abigail from Hannibal.

latest
Oh. I've only seen the Hannibal pilot!

But that you mean March 22nd.

I'm actually glad for the break, less new shows to watch the more time I have to catch up on shit I've been sitting on for weeks and in at least a couple cases months.
I didn't realize it was going on break. Ah well. And just like you, I've also got stuff to catch up on.

Great episode. So glad to see Enrico Colantoni.

Wait, is the daughter Marina from The Magicians?

Yep that was Kacey "I'm on every goddamn show now" Rohl. It totally cracked me up a few weeks ago when she was on the X-Files and then I turned on The Magicians and there she was again.

Grizzlyjin

Great episode. So glad to see Enrico Colantoni.

Yep that was Kacey "I'm on every goddamn show now" Rohl. It totally cracked me up a few weeks ago when she was on the X-Files and then I turned on The Magicians and there she was again.

She seriously is. The exact same thing happened to me. I started watching the new season of the X-Files right before I jumped in to The Magicians. I've been of fan a of hers since Hannibal, so it's good to see her getting out there on some quality shows.

Grizzlyjin

Fantastic episode, one of the best in the series for me. I sorta hope the killer comes back, they've been playing around with different types of murderers this season. We had a few sympathetic killers earlier in the season, and now we got a straight up sociopath who got away with the whole thing.

Someone on the writing staff is definitely a music nerd. Always enjoy seeing the references and music selection in this show. And Blaine had some pipes on him, didn't even know the dude sang.

This episode was stuffed with good guest stars too. Enrico Colantoni, Kacey Rohl, and Oscar Nunez in one episode! I was geeking out with every other scene.

About time we got some resolution on the whole Rita/Gilda plot. I was wondering if they were just going to let that one drift away, but nope. I'm continuously impressed by how well this show interweaves the different plot threads.

An entire month off?! That blows, but it's Spring Break time so it makes sense.

The cast sure does put some entertaining stuff on social media during the episodes. Rematch of the Century: https://twitter.com/QuestionAnders/status/702397490042159105

arumisan

Fantastic episode, one of the best in the series for me. I sorta hope the killer comes back, they've been playing around with different types of murderers this season. We had a few sympathetic killers earlier in the season, and now we got a straight up sociopath who got away with the whole thing.

Someone on the writing staff is definitely a music nerd. Always enjoy seeing the references and music selection in this show. And Blaine had some pipes on him, didn't even know the dude sang.

This episode was stuffed with good guest stars too. Enrico Colantoni, Kacey Rohl, and Oscar Nunez in one episode! I was geeking out with every other scene.

About time we got some resolution on the whole Rita/Gilda plot. I was wondering if they were just going to let that one drift away, but nope. I'm continuously impressed by how well this show interweaves the different plot threads.

An entire month off?! That blows, but it's Spring Break time so it makes sense.

The cast sure does put some entertaining stuff on social media during the episodes. Rematch of the Century: https://twitter.com/QuestionAnders/status/702397490042159105

Yep, agree with the above. I too was geeking over the cameo appearances (since I wasn't expecting them either!)

Now the long wait...

Catching up on this. got the whole first season done in the last couple of weeks. Now I'm on the second episode of this season, can't wait to catch up proper.

MUnited83

For you.
Lol @Major saying "Goodbye Rita"

Wow at Liv just punching the fuk out of Rita.

I lok forward to Blaine's revenge next episode.

Top Bottom