• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

iZombie Season 2 - Tuesdays 9/8c on The CW - Ready for Seconds?

GAF.

Banned
I was going to say it's weird seeing a Christmas episode then it started time skipping. That was nice

Favorite scene this episode, Ravi and Liv doing improve acting

Liv in those tight jeans and that preview. Oh lord. But boo February next episode

Wozzly

special needs, sexual needs
A zombie show with a zombie as a lead? Sounds stupid lol love it.

Ravi is just amazing. The chemistry between Liv and Ravi, the whole cast to be honest is just so good. Gah at the wait till Feb 2nd. The consistency is just amazing. Not one bad episode.

Liv with glasses though...hnnnnnng.

TripOpt55

Having the case involve a zombie TV show was an excellent idea. Really funny episode. Didn't realize there was another break though. Bummer.

Hamlet

Pretty fun meta episode. Tad disappointed they didn't do more with the Liv/Clive split up but i'm still glad they're back together solving crimes even if it was a lot faster than I was expecting. Loved that outside look of Liv's vision heh. Also yay at Chief's badass return.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I think my favorite part was Major and Ravi watching Liv have her vision. Was nice to see if from the outside for once.

So many meta jokes here. I loved the Power Ranger references they got to throw around. And I'm glad the mystery wasn't extremely ridiculous. The person who had the access to pull it off, pulled it off. It made sense.

I wonder if they're ever going to have a bad episode this season? Even Season 1 had some clunkers like the Asian Gang one. Seems like now the writers know exactly what formula to use and nail it every time. Weakest episode in Season 2 so far was probably the magician one.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
That is the irony. It is a superhero special to be fair.

Haha, yeah I was thinking about that when I saw the DC Night Promo poster. "But iZombie isn't going to be on next week..."

The February 2nd episode looks amazing. I predict lots of gif material.

https://youtu.be/Q8IFkBYZ8_w

Dalek

I've just gotten into the show - my wife and I love it. We've marathoned the series in the last 2 weeks. I've just gotten distressing news that it's low rated. Is this something to be worried about or is it fine in the realm of CW?

Penguin

I've just gotten into the show - my wife and I love it. We've marathoned the series in the last 2 weeks. I've just gotten distressing news that it's low rated. Is this something to be worried about or is it fine in the realm of CW?

It should be relatively safe.

A solid performer for them. I wouldn't be surprised ifit's moved away from The Flash since it seems to have a stable enough fanbase without the lead-in.

Dalek

I noticed that Hulu has episodes 5,6,7,8 and 10 for this season. Any reason they wouldn't have 9??

Also on the CW app

I'm unashamed to say I haven't watched iZombie before, but totally tuned in for this one thanks to Rose McIver in the promos. And it, uh, hasn't disappointed on that front.

Show's good too! A little confused about a few plot points but it's pretty entertaining. Seems very Rob Thomasy.

I'm unashamed to say I haven't watched iZombie before, but totally tuned in for this one thanks to Rose McIver in the promos. And it, uh, hasn't disappointed on that front.

Show's good too! A little confused about a few plot points but it's pretty entertaining. Seems very Rob Thomasy.

Rose really is fantastic in this. She has to play different types of characters every week depending on what brains she's on. Tonight has been a lot of fun; the whole series is. Definitely give it a go; its an easy show to binge as it never quite gets too heavy or over-bearing.

Rose really is fantastic in this. She has to play different types of characters every week depending on what brains she's on. Tonight has been a lot of fun; the whole series is. Definitely give it a go; its an easy show to binge as it never quite gets too heavy or over-bearing.

Yeah it seems pretty fun. Might catch up on it. Also David Anders as a villain is always a plus in my book.

The Kristen Bell voice cameo was hilarious enough but even better with Liv mentioning how she felt a connection with her. Liv getting some undead Star-Crossed Girder.

This is the best DC related show on The CW, maybe of all of them.

Top Bottom