• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

iZombie Season 2 - Tuesdays 9/8c on The CW - Ready for Seconds?

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Sex overload in this episode. I spit my drink out at the same time as Clive when the "I'd throw this on your lap if I wasn't going to use it later" line came out. Haha

I actually like Drake, hope we get to see more of him. Also, Peyton and Liv getting a taste of the bad boys. They're keeping a small circle.

I'm glad they're not throttling back on Blaine being a complete psycho. I wouldn't have liked it if they swept what he did to the homeless teens under the rug.

Famassu

So season 1 isn't getting a blu-ray release anywhere in the world?

I really want to watch this but I don't think any Finnish network has bought the rights to show it, Netflix Finland doesn't have it and all I'm seeing are DVDs on Amazon US (why doesn't this format DIE in fire already -_-)

TheOddOne

I've been there, Clive. I've been there too many times :awkward panda:

animation3qxswg.gif

animation2its8g.gif

animation4sbsyt.gif

El Topo

So season 1 isn't getting a blu-ray release anywhere in the world?

I really want to watch this but I don't think any Finnish network has bought the rights to show it, Netflix Finland doesn't have it and all I'm seeing are DVDs on Amazon US (why doesn't this format DIE in fire already -_-)

Wow. It's not even available on Finnish iTunes. I just checked. That sucks.

anaron

oh crap I totally forgot that Blaine isn't actually a zombie!

I thought that was going to be how they they reveal it doesn't actually transfer through sex.

Still, I was so pleased by how quickly and elegantly they moved through all that stuff!

Joni

oh crap I totally forgot that Blaine isn't actually a zombie!

I thought that was going to be how they they reveal it doesn't actually transfer through sex.

Still, I was so pleased by how quickly and elegantly they moved through all that stuff!

It is how Peyton will eventually become a zombie, when he shifts back.

TheOddOne

New episode today:
Season 2: episode 12 "Physician, Heal Thy Selfie"

Detective Babineaux and Liv are investigating a triple homicide, and Liv is shocked to learn that the victims’ bodies are missing their heads. A very hungry Liv is forced to consume the brain of an unfortunate social media hungry soul who was recently run over by a bus. Meanwhile, Peyton leans on Ravi for support, and things get interesting when Blaine’s worlds start to collide.
- Promo for this week's episode.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Watched the previous episode with the girlfriend and now there's a new iZombie fan.

Horny Liv is so consistently fun.

wildfire

Banned
This is not safe for a non-zombie.

My first thought upon hearing that line was pretending Spiderman telling Punisher not to join him because only those with powers should take part. I was rolling after visualizing that.

charmed699

Neo Member
Ravi drinking a mix of orange juice and egg...YUCK. But does that mix actually work against hangovers? .... :/

Read on Twitter that not only did he down it, but he did it for every take of that scene. That's some serious commitment to the role.

Another superb episode. Liv's enthusiasm with social media was another great idea. I actually thought she was opening some sort of Loot box for medical attendants when the unboxing video started. Made me laugh a lot. Still can't get the horny Liv antics out of my head.

Joni

Read on Twitter that not only did he down it, but he did it for every take of that scene. That's some serious commitment to the role.

Another superb episode. Liv's enthusiasm with social media was another great idea. I actually thought she was opening some sort of Loot box for medical attendants when the unboxing video started. Made me laugh a lot. Still can't get the horny Liv antics out of my head.

He is lucky he wasn't working together with someone like Jonah Hill, who would have screwed up the take on purpose.

TheOddOne

New episode today:
Season 2: episode 13 "The Whopper"

Liv and Detective Babineaux investigate the murder of Corey “Big Fish” Carp, who they learn got his nickname not because of his last name but because he was a well-known pathological liar. Ravi makes an unsettling discovery and Blaine is reunited with someone from his past. Meanwhile, Major finds himself in a precarious situation.
- Promo for this week's episode.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Ouch. Looks like no one watched it live in here this week.

I'll admit I recorded it and usually watch the next day, too. But if one of you jerks has a nielsen box, you better have the channel tuned to CW.

wildfire

Banned
Blane was absolutely bonechilling in that ending sequence.

Glad to see Babino calling out Liv's various personality traits to Ravi in secret.

Now he only needs to know zombies are real.

Top Bottom