• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jadeveon Clowney got pulled over for doing 110 MPH in a 70 MPH zone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Yahoo Sports

Jadeveon Clowney was pulled over Saturday evening for speeding after police said he was going 110 MPH in a 70 MPH zone in South Carolina.

WISTV said:
Troopers say Clowney was pulled over in a Chrysler 300 around 7:30 p.m. Saturday night on Interstate 77 near mile marker 39.
Officials say he was immediately ticketed, but not arrested in the stop. No word on what kind of fine was issued.

USA Today

Highway Patrol Lance Cpl. David Jones said Clowney was pulled over in a Chrysler 300 around 7:30 p.m. Saturday northbound on Interstate 77 in Fairfield County, about 25 miles north of Columbia.

Jones says Clowney was issued the ticket and allowed to drive away. It carries a $355 fine and six points, which are half the points needed to suspend a driver's license.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Haha - what's his real name?

Not_sure_if_serious.jpg

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
This person is not well known enough for me to care. Weird name though so I was a little intrigued at least. Enough to look him up.

Poor man's Bentley.
Round my parts it's called a "mini Bentley"
This person is not well known enough for me to care. Weird name though so I was a little intrigued at least. Enough to look him up.

Same here, so he is a top 3 NFL draft pick?(dunno shit about drafts or sports) and his dad held up a check cashing center.

Is this some corrupted version of George Clooney?

Lmao that one got me.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
So he was driving too fast while sober. Oops.
did he forget to have sex with a drunk girl?

7rur55Y.gif

Batman

Banned
You can go 40 MPH over the limit and not get arrested but you can go to jail for not going to jury duty.

That's america for you.

110 is crazy around traffic. But if done on an empty road, not so much. Since the roadway was popular enough for a cop to be there, probably a dumbass decision.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
110 is crazy around traffic. But if done on an empty road, not so much. Since the roadway was popular enough for a cop to be there, probably a dumbass decision.

77 isn't exactly the busiest interstate in the country. It connects Columbia (SC - you see how I had to explain that) and Charlotte. There's a reason you've never heard of it.

hmm. didn't realize going 110MPH and getting caught was really newsworthy. Happened to me once, but talked my way out of it.

BigDug13

I got popped doing 101 in South Carolina in the middle of nowhere on the interstate. Not really anyone on the road and I had a radar detector so I thought I was ok. This was 1997 and I guess they were using something called "instant on" and so the detector didn't chirp until it was too late. He was already pulling out of the trees to come get me.

$300 and some points. Could have been worse since that's "impound your car" levels of speed. I was young and it was a 13 hour drive normally...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom