• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jadeveon Clowney got pulled over for doing 110 MPH in a 70 MPH zone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batman

Banned
I thought they haul your ass out of the car, throw you on the ground, cuff you and arrest you when you're going that fast.

It turns out it's not a big deal and it depends on the cop and the mood of the judge on what will happen to you, it makes no sense.

mackattk

Going above 80 for anybody is a pretty fucking stupid thing to do. He should have been thrown in jail for at least a night. It is pretty terrible that he got off so easy. He was putting his own life, and the lives of others in clear danger. Not many people are able to walk away from an accident from a car that was driving that fast.

Wilsongt

OUr football players just can't stop fucking up, can they?

Edit: True story. His cousin worked in my lab one summer. Her name? Jalavender.

Nameless

Ironic, since the biggest thing scouts call him out for his his drive on the field. He's a local dude so I root for the guy, but he's going to get rag dolled by NFL o-lineman if he approaches the game like he does in college.

womfalcs3

Banned
clowney-hit.gif

Or what will forever be known as "The Hit".

Valnen

Fucking maniac. Ugh. People like this should be immediately banned from every operating any sort of vehicle again. People like this scare the shit out of me on the freeway.

In some states you can have a lawyer change it into a non-moving violation and it doesn't go in your record.

Not sure how that works when the ticket is national news though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom