• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January WrassleGAF |OT| Rocky Road to Wrestle Kingdom Starts Now

Kaladin

Woohoo. I am here bitches! Envy my bad ass seats.

Looks about like the seat I had the Raw after Mania last year..

Edit: I came home early from work because I went to the Dr for a sinus infection.....so I get to watch 3 hours of Raw 3 live tonight.

I don't know, I just think it's pretty sad that we can all easily predict the top three matches on the Wrestlemania card months out even before they have started to build them (or rebuild them in this case )

strobogo

Banned
As soon as I get done talking about Morgan and Ryan, Mr. Anderson shows up. I forgot he even existed. His career path has been hilarious. His first feud was with the fucking Undertaker. He was going to be the next big star. Super over. Then he gets hurt over and over, says some stupid shit after Benoit-gate, hurts both Cena and Orton, gets fired, goes to TNA where he's the most over face when he's a heel, then actually turns face and no one gives the slightest of fucks about him, shows up once every few months to play Madden on Impact.

Man. What happened to him? He gets worse and worse every time I see him. I hope he got a good deal on Behind Enemy Lines residuals. He's about as motivated as RVD.

Kyoufu

I don't know, I just think it's pretty sad that we can all easily predict the top three matches on the Wrestlemania card months out even before they have started to build them (or rebuild them in this case )

That's what happens when they don't even have a handful of main event stars.

Enfinit

I am surprisingly really excited to watch RAW tonight. I even blew off my friends so I can watch it by myself.

wait i dont have friends

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Original theme will never be topped.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
This intro has me invested in the whole show. Diggin' in with you guys.

Top Bottom