• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January WrassleGAF |OT| Rocky Road to Wrestle Kingdom Starts Now

Aaron Neville? Why are you guys dedicating a week to a Harry Potter character? Also, I hope I fight Bish.
Not until Nexus debuted. Then again I had high hopes for Michael Tarver.

http://i.imgur.com/QiJCd.jpg[/IG][/QUOTE]

I never saw what you people claimed to see in him. Bad in the ring, bad on the mic, bad all-around.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Aaraon Neville? The amazing soul singer?

aaronneville.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
You can't give his new name the same old tagline - you gotta fuck with it somehow!

"The male that has not been remembered by gravity"

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
what is that? one of the radio shows?

Gasp! Reposting!

Sunflower said:
Remember folks, the GWF DPPV is on right after Raw - and promises the return of Bishoptl and many terrifying matches.

Shark Johnson in a grudge match against Strobogo
A week ago, Stephanie wanted suggestions for Heavy to defending his title, and Shark interrupted Stro's journey to the TV Title! Last time, Shark abused Stro in front of a soda machine. What will happen this time? It's time to put the feud to bed!

Bishoptl will have an announcement, surely leading to a match where if the GWF competitor loses...his or her character will be DELETED FOREVER! Between Bishoptl and Mumei, two of the Four Kings of NeoGAF have shown their faces! Their power is immeasurable!

??? vs Jaekwon15
Jaekwon15 summoned Bishoptl last time - and the locker room knows ALL about it. After his loss in the triple threat TV Title match with Heavy and B-Arthur, Jaekwon15 called Bishoptl - and now he's going to stand up for what he's done, against a mystery opponent who will represent "the boys in the back" - can Jaekwon15 dance and groove his way out of this scenario?

Heavy (c) vs Marius_
Heavy is undefeated and holds the TV Title. Marius_ is from Pop-GAF. Thanks to Mumei's conniving and theft of the Commissioner's Briefcase, Marius_ gets a TV Title shot. Will GAF rally behind Heavy to keep the Pop-GAF invaders out?

GWF Tag Titles Match
With the GWF nearing the end of its lifespan, it needs to crown new tag champs. Stephanie McMahon has stated that the Tag Titles are known as the Frenemy Titles, which means it's time for the LETHAL LOTTERY to choose the tag partners! Can sworn enemies work together to win? Will an established tag team get lucky and get paired up? The titles are suspended above a ladder - and we'll see who gets a crack at them!

Lottery Members:
Nocturnowl
Sokantish
Ithil
Mr. Sandman
Kyoufu
Aiii
Entropia
Parallax
Professor Beef
...and more

Laserfrog vs Bootaaay in a Hell in a Cell match for the GWF Global Championship!
This matchup is a true test of superpowers - two men, initially blinded by femininity, were at war - and then forgave each other, in a true display of strength. Now that the temptress is out of the picture, it's time for Laserfrog and Bootaaay to get it on in a good, honest fight! Will Bootaaay revert to his old cheatin' ways? Can Laserfrog persevere and win the title he so desperately desires?

Tune in tonight right after RAW for the tears, the cheers, and the inevitable jeers! The GWF's WORLDS COLLIDE DPPV (Don't Pay Per View, aka "free")!

http://twitch.tv/Sunnybuns

Kaladin

You can't give his new name the same old tagline - you gotta fuck with it somehow!

"The male that has not been remembered by gravity"

He cut a promo last week on NXT and called himself The Man That Gravity Forgot. I'm sure that tag line will be forgot soon too though.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
He wasn't even the buffest dude in Nexus! Why you liked him, I will never know.

He had a wonderful, threatening look! I also felt sorry for him after his promo about his kids.

"I wanna thank my family...my children...Dawn, Brooke, Jenny..." oh that's nice of him he's thanking his ki-- "and teresa, and shawnda, and latressa and tisha and beyonce" goddamn Michael how many kids you got "and even you too little Kukla"

Ithil

Eve will be in TNA soon.

Why would she go to somewhere that pays less, has less coverage, and has an even deader women's division? Especially as she's doing well in WWE at the moment.

If she's leaving, it's to change careers entirely, or to raise a family.

strobogo

Banned
My mind can't make out how PAC's body can twist like that in the air. It's like he switches direction of rotation mid move. My brain can't handle it.

Ithil

My mind can't make out how PAC's body can twist like that in the air. It's like he switches direction of rotation mid move. My brain can't handle it.

Better yet, he can do a standing corkscrew shooting star press, as well, so he can do that in the space of a 4-5 feet fall. The mind boggles.

Why would she go to somewhere that pays less, has less coverage, and has an even deader women's division? Especially as she's doing well in WWE at the moment.

TNA does a lot wrong, but it definitely does not have a deader women's division. WWE is basically Eve (who's leaving) and Kaitlyn along with a few women who have a match about once every two months (A.J., Alicia Fox, and Layla). The best female worker on the roster had a farting gimmick and now accompanies Khali to the ring

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

Why would Eve go to TNA when her gimmick is just ripping off Madison? Wouldn't really make sense.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I really hope WWE signs Madison soon. She's the heel that the women's division actually needs, and she's still really young. It also helps that she's decent in the ring (phenomenal compared to everyone there except for Nattie)

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Is it time for GWF yet???

GETTIN THERE

DPPV tonight. Gotta do it Heavy style.

Feeling good about tonight
DPPV on air with new talent
Some people in big trouble, I can feel it
Took a shower 30 minutes ago and I'm ready

To prove your point one need look no further to the reaction to Christian getting jobbed out of the World Heavyweight title after two days.
Or D.Brine losing the same title at Mania in 18 seconds.

Now compare that to the reaction (or lack thereof) towards Del Rio getting the win over Big Show. Talk about your devalued title changes.

It does say something when the derided booking decisions still come off better than what I assume was supposed to be a "feel good" title win, you know for the guy who kind of turned face in the last few weeks for reasons not made too apparent, cheer for him dammit!

It does say something when the derided booking decisions still come off better than what I assume was supposed to be a "feel good" title win, you know for the guy who kind of turned face in the last few weeks for reasons not made too apparent, cheer for him dammit!
I hope he's the secret benefactor for El Generico's orphans.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
To prove your point one need look no further to the reaction to Christian getting jobbed out of the World Heavyweight title after two days.
Or D.Brine losing the same title at Mania in 18 seconds.

Now compare that to the reaction (or lack thereof) towards Del Rio getting the win over Big Show. Talk about your devalued title changes.
That's not really fair, though. Both of those guys are IWC darlings, while Del Rio isn't. Plus, wrestling was just a bigger deal during those times (one of those changes happened at WM). Honestly, no one has cared about the world title since the middle of Sheamus' reign. Big Show has done nothing for it (cause it's Big Show), and the WWE is making it very obvious that it's a secondary title. The title is begging for Ziggler to cash in already, and bring some excitement to it.

Top Bottom