• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January WrassleGAF |OT| Rocky Road to Wrestle Kingdom Starts Now

Ithil

Let's predict Cena's promo.

I predict "we are liiiiiiiiiiiiiive on rawwwwwwwwwwwww WWE Universe we gonna sell tickets, lol whores whores whores gee golly jeepers yuck yuck jabuck holo holo jello bello, lalalalalala gadadadada PINK!"

krae_man

I'm kind of curious how much WWE will be charging for those VIP packages at house shows.

They already try and sell ringside tickets to house shows for $300. How much are they going to charge to throw in a backstage meet and greet on top of that?

Judderman

drawer by drawer
It's Soulberg!

Let's predict Cena's promo.

I predict "we are liiiiiiiiiiiiiive on rawwwwwwwwwwwww WWE Universe we gonna sell tickets, lol whores whores whores gee golly jeepers yuck yuck jabuck holo holo jello bello, lalalalalala gadadadada PINK!"

Oh fuck I'm dying.

Toki767

I can't blame you for thinking that after Cena took a shit on the title for the past 6 years.

Punk is slowly making the title meaningful again so your next big superhero that you love to cheer for will get over as the champion and you know who we'll be thanking? Not Vince. Not Hayes.

We'll be thanking

C

M

PUNK

*guitar riff*
I bet after a month of Cena's title reign the belt will go back to being meaningless again.

A.E Suggs

H0IdmvT.jpg

Best shot of the sign on TV.
Alright who is it guys. Must be someone who's a part of gaf that doesn't actually post in Wrestle gaf.

UberTag

ill say this now, if punk loses the belt, i'm done. i will youtube everything i care about and skip the ppvs
You'll find you have a lot more free time when you make that decision.
Both the WWE and WrassleGAF are far more enjoyable as well.

I bet after a month of Cena's title reign the belt will go back to being meaningless again.
A whole month? My, aren't you optimistic?

What if Punk loses the title, but Bryan wins the Rumble?
Can I have some of your drugs?

Toki767

Who's Cena facing tonight anyways? It's not going to be Sheamus I'm guessing. Not sure who else even "officially" entered the Rumble besides the other members of 3MB.

gurudyne

You do realize that when Rock wins that belt Cena is going to get it at Mania right? Guess you prefer that.

No, I prefer Punk keep it a while longer. My post was a play on the perception that Vince hates Punk whom he equates with smarks/low ratings and that this promo felt like a bookend for Punks reign.

There's a gif floating around here somewhere. myfuckingratings.gif

I have this dream where Cena doesn't win the Rumble and Punk beats The Rock.

There is just too good a setup for awesome with UT showing up in the rumble, winning, and setting up streak vs. streak at WM. UT can win and retire with the belt, and WWE can shamelessly rip off Bound for Glory and make the bastard child PPVs actually mean something.

Of course it won't happen. :(

Top Bottom